Chapter 17- A quick visit

"YOU WHAT?" All of us were gathered in the living room.

"Michelle dear, please listen"

"We can't just leave! We just got here!" Mari argued

"Marinette! Sweetie!"

"Mommy-kins you can't do that to us! Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!"

"THAT'S IT! JUST LISTEN TO ME! We are not leaving, I am. This project is huge and can be game changing for style queen. As a business woman, it is my job to do what's best for my company, and as your mother and guardian, it my job to do what is best for you. As you know, M. Wayne is a dear friend of mine. He has offered himself to have you guys stay at the manor with his family"

"But we can live by ourselves! I'm 24, an adult, and Chloe and Marinette are almost 18! I don't want to piggyback off them. It doesn't seem right!"

"Michelle! You need to understand! You guys are 3 women, living alone, in one of the biggest crime ridden places in the world! Do you know how dangerous that is? All I want to do, is what is best for you. So please," She grabs my hand and squeezes it, "Do what I ask and stay with the Waynes" I groan and lean my head back.

"Fine, but only for you Auntie Audrey" She smiles at my change of heart and pecks my forehead.

"Great! I leave later this week, so make sure you pack clothes and necessities." She claps her hands together and heads back down to her office. We all had a tense look on our faces.

"Guys, let's worry about this later? We have school and I wanna drive so..." I spin the keys around my finger and motion them to follow me. I had recently bought a new car! It was a Mercedes. I had been saving up, well not really considering I had at least 3 or 4 billion dollars in my account. I walk down the the garage before swinging open the door and hopping in. I waited for someone to hop in but none did.

"Hey! You coming or not?"

"I want shot gun!" They yelled in unison.

"Guys! It's not that hard, heads or tails?"

"Heads!" Chloe called

"Tails!" Mari seconds. I flip a coin and place it on the back of my hand before revealing the side.

"It's heads. Chloe got shotgun" Chloe smirks at a grumbling Mari before hopping in shotgun. I start the car and we're off. Chloe plays around with the radio until she found something she liked.

"Fire coursing through my veins!" The radio sung

"Chloe!" I whined, "Why did you put my song! It feels weird!" Chloe just smirks and turns it up louder. Mari and Chloe started belting out the lyrics. They sounded decent. A though crossed my head as I quickly shut off the radio,

"Hey!"

"Listen, about the move... are you guys ok with Moving in with the Wayne's?"

"Ya/I guess"

"Listen, if you don't want to we can always live somewhere else"

"It's okay Michelle, it's for safety reasons. That is always number one you know?" I nod at that,

"Alright, if that's okay with you, it's ok with me" I pull the car over in stop in front of GA, "Your stop, call me if you are heading over to someone's house and don't do anything stupid alright?"

"Yes sir!" Chloe fake saluted as she hopped out. I waved before driving off. My first class was at 10:00 so I had an hour or so to get to class. I parked and headed inside. Not many people talked though, good.