Chapter 11- Mr.Riddler

(The next portion is a flashback dream)

My head pounded as my eyes adjusted to the light. My hands and feet were tied to the bed posts and I felt sharp phantom pain go through my neck. I couldn't feel a thing or move. My entire body was numb and frozen. My struggling against the bounds made them seem to get tighter. Clack clack clack I could hear someone's footsteps approaching the door. 

"Hello there baby" he caressed my face with his rough hand. I shivered in disgust, I tried to speak but my voice was lost. My throat felt like it was filled with sand. Dry. Gravelly. Dead. All that came out was a pitiful growl. He chuckled at that as he pulled out a piece of cloth and shoved it in my mouth. 

"No matter what, you cannot move or make a sound. You do that," he draws a line across his neck, " Now let's play girly" he let out a sinister laugh as he began to unbutton his shirt and climb into the bed and on top of me. Piece by piece he ripped of my clothes and caressed and touched every inch of skin. My screams and begs were muffled by the gag and useless. I struggled against the rope tying me to the posts. But all that did was make his angry. Growling, he grabbed my wrists. He kept squeezing them until I let out a cry of pain and his hands imprinted onto my skin. His reached down and placed his hands between my thighs and forced my legs open. His leaned close and whispered in my ear,

" no matter how loud you scream, no one will come to save you"

No matter how much I cried, how much I screamed, how much I begged. All he did was watch, watch me suffer. Suffer for eternity. I wasn't sure I would survive, but it only got worse as he reached for his pocket knife.

"You know? You've been a bad girl" he plunged the knife right into my thigh"

" STOP!" I woke up screaming. Fresh tears were running down my face, I was soaked in my own sweat.

"Oh my kwami! Kid are alright?" Plagg was flying around in front of me fussing.

" I'm okay Plagg, it was a just nightmare"

"Are you sure? You were turning left and right and were screaming like you were being murdered"

"Something like that" I muttered

"What?"

"Nothing, I have to get ready. Me and the girls are going shopping. If you want there is Camembert in the mini fridge under my desk" I pointed towards my mini fridge as I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

" That's why you're my favorite holder" I smile at that. 30 minutes later I was brushed, shampooed, soaped, perfumed, and dressed. I was wearing my dark academia clothes. I had my black fine-knit turtleneck tucked into my emerald green trousers which were held up with a black belt and are cuffed at the bottom. I layered a black trench coat on top, with my Le Femme Noir combat boots underneath. I accessorized with a silver layered pendant necklace and a single ear cuff on my right ear. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and pulled out a few strands to frame my face. Before I exited my room, I snatched up a black purse. Of course, I have my mask and glasses.

 Of course, I have my mask and glasses