Chapter 12- First day

"MARINETTE DUPAIN FRICKING CHENG! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET UP THIS INSTANT, I WILL SHOVE PILLOW IN SHOVE FACE UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF AIR AND SUFFOCATE!!" I was so over her lateness(lateness? Is that even a word?) First day of school and she already is late.

"Michelle! Is Mari ready yet? We leave in 10- HOLY KWAMI IS SHE STILL ASLEEP!?" Chloe had just entered the room looking bad and boujee as usual. She tossed a perfect curl over her shoulder and cracked her knuckles

"Chlo, I need 30 ounces of h20. Extra icy"

She fake saluted, "got it" she sprinted down stairs and came back with a big red bucket filled with ice water.

"On my count, three, two-" she dumped the bucket onto Mari before I could say one.

"CHLOE!"Mari and I screamed in unison. I changed my gaze from Chloe to Mari,

"Mari, you have 5 minutes to get ready. I think you forgot but today is the first day of school!" This seemed to click because she sprinted off her bed and into her bathroom. 2 minutes later she was out and ready. Like perfectly ready. Her hair was up and out of her face, and not a wrinkle showed on her uniform.

"Oohhhh, this girl is good!" Chloe huffed. I wrapped an arm around Chloe and an arm around Mari,

"Let's go girls, don't wanna be late on your first day do we?" We all headed downstairs.

"Wait, how are you getting to class Chelle? You're going to be late since Chloe and I have to get to GA"

"Well my lovely bugaboo, I have my own ride" I walked over and pulled the cover off a mystery item.

"OMG that is sick!" Chloe started

"Why couldn't I get a bike?"

"Because you don't know how to drive"I pointed 2 fingers to my eyes and pointed them at her, "This baby is how I'll get to school. Speaking of school, let's go" I pushed them outside and into their limo.

"Let's ride"

~time skip~

I got off the shuttle and walked up to the entrance to the university.

I took a deep breath, " Let's do this" I walked inside. As I walked inside I could hear people whispering to each other.

"She's hot"

"Omg! Is that Michelle Kapoor?"

"I'm gonna knock her socks off man"

"She's gonna steal my man"

"I think I could take her"

I scoffed at the last one. Before I could at least touch the door I could feel someone tap my shoulder. I turnaround to see a man about an inch taller than me.

"Hi, I'm Zach. I was wondering if you like to hang out some time?" I smiled.

"Hi Zach! I'm Michelle. Sure, but my schedule is a bit full. But one day," I spin around and enter the office. Inside is a woman sitting behind a desk.

"Hello sweetie, how can I help you?"

"I am here for my schedule please?"

"Of course! Name?"

"Michelle Kapoor" she reached down to the printer and pulled out a piece of paper.

"You will have 3 lessons today. The first one is with Mr. Grant for intro to economics in room 3b. Which is on the 3rdfloor second door to your left. Second period is with Mrs. Lance for business law in room 2d, 2nd floor 4th door to your right. And lastly you have Mr. Livers for professional communications room 1c. Just down the hall, 3rd door to you right. I'll let Mr.Grant you will be a bit late"

"Thank you so much Mrs."

"Grundy"

"Thank you Mrs.Grundy" I grabbed my schedule and headed to room 3b. When I headed into the room I saw a tall bald man in about his 40s.

"Hello dear, your name is?"

"Michelle, Michelle Kapoor"

"Lovely, you can sit next to Tim right there in the second row and I will get started in a minute" I walked down the aisle and made my way towards the seat Mr.Grant pointed to.

"Hey Michelle" Tim waved,

"Hi Tim! You look... tired" it was true, he had eye bags bigger than Texas

"Yeah, pulled an all nighter but I'm fine. Just need coffee" I reached down to my bag and pulled out a tumbler.

"Here, try this" I handed it to him. He eyes it suspiciously.

"Trust me, if I poisoned you, I wouldn't do it in a public setting" I took the lid off and sipped it and swallowed.

"See? It's butterfly peaflower tea." I showed him the inside of the tumbler. "It tastes sweet and tart and works way better than coffee." I scream on the lid, "And it doesn't brown your teeth" I wink at him and hand him the tumbler. He looks at me suspiciously before taking a sip. His eyes widen and he looks back at me,

"This is delicious!" I smile and nod as he chugs the entire thing down in a 10 seconds.

~time skip to after school~

I was about to head out of my last class but was stopped by Tim.

"Hey Michelle!"

"Hi Tim! Whassup?"

"Nothing, but I was wondering if you wanted to come over later and work on the project?"

"Sure! What time?"

"Maybe 4?"

"Sounds like a plan, I'll see you then. Bye Tim!" I walked out the entrance and into the shuttle. After a little bumpy ride, I make it back to my motorcycle.

"Let's ride" I will literally say that every time I get on the bike, and headed home