Chapter 13- Little Munchkin

" Thank you Mr.Dean, I will call you when I need to be picked up" I waved to the driver and walked up to the front door and as I was about to ring the doorbell, the door swung open, revealing Alfred.

"Hello Mr.Pennyworth! I came to work on a project with Tim"

"Of course Miss, Come on in, and please call me Alfred."

"Thank you, and of course" I walked in to see Tim chasing Jason around the living room, who was holding a huge bag of coffee. Tim jumped onto top of Jason and was pinning him down while reaching for the coffee. Alfred cleared his throat, causing them both to look in our direction.

"Was I interrupting something?" I asked which caused them to turn red. They both got up and brushed themselves off.

" Um... nope you weren't. But um" Jason started. Tim put his hands in his pockets and walked up to me,

"Wanna work on the project in my room?" I nodded at that and followed him up the stairs.

"Ladies first," he opened the door and let me in.

"Cool room" I complimented as I took everything in. The large bed with gray duvets and pillows, the large bay window, the desk with 6 monitors and gaming display, the little beanbag chairs in a little reading nook.

"Thanks! Let's work on the bean bags" we both sat down on bean bags opposite to each other and pulled out our notebooks and laptops.

"So what is the project again?" Tim asked while plugging in his computer. I reached into my bag and pulled out a file.

" Mr. Grant has assigned us a company, all details here, and asked us to create a presentation on how we would manage the money" I handed him the file and he read through it.

"Ok, sounds good. Let's split this up, I'll do points 1 through 15 and you do 16 to 30?"

" Let's do it" we both immediately started working, asking each other questions as we went along. After about 2 hours, we finished the project and began to pack up.

"Hey, It's only 6. Do you want to hang out here for a bit?" Tim sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

" Yeah sure! Let me just call Mari and Chloe just in case" I pulled out my phone and rang them up.

(Cat= Michelle ; Bee= Chloe)

Cat:hey!

Bee: hey!

Cat: I was calling to make sure if you needed anything from me?

Bee: Nope! All clear

Cat: Both of you are back home right?

Bee: Yup Michelle. Just relax and have a bit of fun. Let me bee mamma bear for a bit

Cat: Was that a pun? My bumblebee is growing up

Bee: ha ha very funny

Cat: I gotta go, Bye Chloe

Bee: Bye!

I cut the call and put it in my back pocket. I walked up to Tim and gave him a thumbs up

"All clear!" He nodded at that

"Let's go then!" I followed him out of his room and into the living room.

"I'll be right back. I gotta go to the restroom" I nodded and he left. I just walked around and looked at the paintings hung on the walls, when all of a sudden, a little blue blur ran into me. I looked back to see that it was a cute little 5 year old with blue hair, like Mari's. She stumbled back and looked up at me with her green eyes. She seemed to study me before smiling a toothy grin.