Chapter 22- Answers ( pt 1 )

"What do you want Damian?"

"Answers"

———————————————————————————————————-——————————

"I will tell you whatever you want. But first, riddle me this" I narrow my eyes at him and Mari as I snatch my photo book back, " how did you guys find THIS?" I wave it in the air. I watch the slight pink blush reach Marinette's face and a flicker of discomfort on Damian's. 

" It doesn't matter HOW we found the book Kapoor. You are going to tell me every single detail NOW!" I hum and smirk at Damian's demand. I opened my mouth but as I was about to say something, the bedroom door opened. In popped in a Jason, a Tim, and a Richard Grayson. Along with Jon and Chloe waddling in after them.

Damian and I whip our heads in their direction and give them an identical, bone chilling glare.

" What do you imbeciles want?"

" Well, we heard commotion and we want whatever answers he wants too" Jon pointed. 

I clapped, "Gee Damian, I can see why you're the stealthiest of the group" I mocked.

" Shut up har- " 

"ENOUGH!!" Chloe yelled, " ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. You guys are fighting like children. Michelle, if you want us to leave, we will happily do so"

" As in you'll have Jon listen in on the conversation for you? Please I'd rather have you here for this"

"Tt, Fine these idiots can stay. But they better shut up!" Damian was pissed but cooled a bit as Mari rubbed his arm.  They somehow gestured zipping their mouth in unison. 

I directed my attention back to Damian, " What exactly did you find out Damian?"

"That I had the misfortune of being related to you" He grabbed the book and flipped open to a picture of me and Damian as kids. I was 6 and he was 1. he had an innocent look on his face as we both laughed with him on my lap. He said it which such spite I could hear my heart sinking ( Alexa, play the titanic sinking soundtrack), " That we have the same mother"

" Congrats Akhi, after living in the same house as you for 6 months you finally figured out that I am your sister." I watched his cheeks tinge pink in embarrassments he looked at his socks. I changed my expression back to a serious one, " Why do you hate me Damian? what did I do to you Akhi?"

He looked up at me in the eyes. I could see his eyes teared up, " You left me" He whispered

"Oh akhi,"

He started getting angry and louder, " You left me, you left me all alone with her. How could you do that to me? I was only 9! How selfish were you to LEAVE ME??"

" YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAVE??? You think I wanted to go through hell? You don't understand what I had to go through because of her!"

"Yeah ok, I guess freedom was way too important for you. Marrying some dude you just met like a whore!" I could hear collective gasps from everyone else.

" HOW DARE YOU! Everything I did was FOR YOU! She told me that if I didn't marry him, she would kill you! That she would cut off each limb, from you fingers to your toes, off one by one and watch you scream in pain as you died. What choice did I have? I was 14 Damian! I wasn't even a solid 14, she told me this right after my birthday, which you forgot so thank you for that brother dearest!"

" Who cares? I WISH I was dead! Plus what did you have to go through huh? sitting at home doing nothing all day?"

"Doing nothing all day? I went through hell and back. Doing nothing all day! Who do you think was in the same room I was in 24/7? That man! Who's my 'husband', He was not a good man. Seth was not a good man. He was the worst man I have ever met. guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That bastard violated me! He," I felt my voice wobble as my eyes watered. " H-he," I looked down at my shaky hands. 

" Ukhti, what did that bastard do?" Damian's voice started sounding concerned. ( Once in a blue moon I guess)

I gulped, " I- he touched me in places that I did not like," I took a deep breath as I hugged myself, "He molested me" at those 3 words, I could see fire set ablaze in his eyes. I looked up to see a katana in his hand as he marched towards the door.

" Damian!" Mari called out after him, " What are you doing?"

" I'm am going to make that son of a bitch PAY! I am going to slaughter his limbs and bath in his blood!"

" DAMIAN! YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

" Why not? Let me have this! Let me make him beg for mercy!"

"YOU CAN'T DAMIAM,"

" BECAUSE! HE'LL KILL HER!:"