ꎇꍟꀤꁅꈤꀤꈤꁅ

Corpse took a seat in front of his computer screen, and swiveled his mouse around to get his desktop screen to light up. Fortunately for him, he was browsing on amazon earlier for heat packs. so he didn't have to reboot his whole computer. His PC was still buzzing with life so, naturally It offers a little bit of warmth. if he got too close though, The warmth just cloggs up his nostrils. Sometimes it felt like he was suffocating, if he breathed in, and his nose has been running a lot due to allergies lately. He'd rather head back into His shared room, with a balled up Sykkuno.

His partner is still trying to get shut eye until the game of Amongus. Earlier Corpse stepped into their room and offered to get in bed with him, but Corpse was convinced by Sykkuno he should be there with the team in RUST. To look after them, and protect them from raids.

Corpse tugged at his hair, and groaned in aspiration before bending down to give his love a proper kiss on the lips before Sykkuno retreat back under the covers.

Corpses hands were itching to secure themselves on the older's hips and pull their bodily warmth closer. It looked too good to pass up the chance to snuggle with his boyfriend.

He mentally prepped himself to step back and exit the dimly lit room without tripping over his long sweats which were catching by his ankles. He dutifully returned to his setup in the other room, which is where he is now.  Fiddling with the bracelets and avid chain beside his keyboard. Whereas Sykkuno kept his set up in their shared room.

Sure they had a somewhat positive fan base whom respected both of their choices, but most of them were opposed to the lgbt+ community. Corpse didn't understand how. He'd think the group of fans who watched his content or listened to his songs wouldn't stand for homophobic remarks. Sure there aren't any open remarks about the lgbt in his songs, but there is lyrics that require a open mind.

Corpse didn't bring up the dating scene either, and avoided saying anything remotely related to his sexuality. Sykkuno didn't push him to talk about it either because both of them knew they weren't ready for the world to know, and they weren't sure about their shared group of friends. Plus, Sykkuno wasn't for doing anything unless he got the go from Corpse.

By this point, Corpse was already in the game Rust with Ash and Jack. He's standing in Jacks house, and joined in on the banter between The Irishman and Poki. Poki showed up praising Jack for his sense of taste regarding the door.

Honestly, Corpse couldn't get over it as he teased the female streamer after she insisted he speak behind the door, just to spook her and her audience. He feels good whenever he can get a laugh outta someone when it comes to his voice.

They shared a few ridiculous jokes and Poki said she wanted to show them her teams base. Corpse was reluctant, but followed anyways as he sipped on the cup of water sitting next to his mouse pad.

The only thing that really woke him up was the mentioning of his boyfriend. Jack mentioned the streamer as nursekkuno, and Corpse barely manages to hear it through the lag.

He'd have to ask Sykkuno about that. He's watched Sykkuno content from the past, and he's promised himself he wouldn't dig too deep considering that isn't the Sykkuno he knows, now. It's important to him but pay attention to the past isn't healthy, corpse guesses.

As he shifted his character around, it felt a little disappointmenting. Sure he was hanging with Jack again, and he was learning more and more about Ash, but sykkuno wasn't on. He was a big reason Corpse came on in the first place. Even when he did come on, he rarely stuck around. He mostly worked on making connections and securing the safety of the base. It was very admirable of Sykkuno, but Corpse was disappointed his boyfriend didn't linger around to hang out with other players.