ꅏꍏꋪꋪꀤꂦꋪꌗ Pt. 1

Dreams & Alecs song legit came out.. I'm obsessed. It just, gives you that little bit of confidence..

"Where.. where am I?" Sykkuno mumbles into the quiet. All around him are trees, heavy and dense greenery. Thick blankets of fog coat the lush green moss. It was everywhere.. underneath his— ashen palms and between his soft? fingers have bits of moss. It's all under his fingernails.

His.. body, was nude, completely baron of any shred of decency. His eyes were wide as saucers when he took another look at the unfamiliar territory as he pulled his crossed legs closer to his chest. All he picked up on was the few fallen trees laying at his feet, and the uprooted grass replaced with a muddy trench.

So, he's not back at home, so where is he exactly? He gets up on his feet slowly to try and get a better view, but too no avail, no luck.

He can't remember anything— he was.. home, with his parents outside with dirty hands.. finishing up the crops— when, Sykkuno presses a hand to his mouth in fright he might break the silence creeping around him.

Sykkuno can't help the choked sob and curls in on himself as he poured his heart out to the forest. He's promises only the forest will ever bare witness to his broken heart.

The forest trees swayed as Sykkuno drew back his last hiccup, and he swiped away his last tears upon witnessing the forest coming to life. This.. wasn't something nature could do.. right?

Sykkuno watched the fog vanish between the trees and marveled at the spectacle as he got onto his feet. He stepped closer to the opening of fog separating for him. His feet carried him halfway until the fog was swirling at his toes. What does this mean for me?.. Sykkuno took a look at his, naked ashen body, and prayed whatever was at the end of this tunnel won't be disgusted or frightened? by him.

"Here goes nothing.." Sykkuno whispered and continued down the path. He held his arms close to his chest and took the first few steps with his shoulders hunched. He kept his head lowered and his eyes alive as he took in his surroundings.

Suddenly birds started landing on the branches escalating up higher and higher until all Sykkuno could see above him were the looming trees and beady eyes, swaying in the wind with the branches. Was he in the mountains? Is this normal weather around here?.. Sykkuno pressed a comforting hand to his forehead and groaned into the thicket of fog.

His body was getting tired and his vision was failing him the more he struggled to walk towards the end of the path.

"Hey! Guys—! He, he doesn't look to well!" A voice wrung clear through the dense forest, and five heads appeared to his aid. He was cold, sweaty and butt naked in the middle of nowhere! With no heads or tails why he's covered in ash!

"Cla—!" The same voice called, and.. he was already on the ground, with every ounce of strength shrinking into nothingness.

•••

Sykkuno lowered the small basket by his feet, so he could get to it when he was on his knees. He was gathering crops— Onions and potatoes were in season. The weather was nice and the sun was beating down on his back.

He went to scratch at his blistering neck and hissed when he noticed the specs of blood underneath his fingernails. He frowned and turned on his heels to get up and clean his hands. He didn't have gloves, so he'll just have to rinse his hand using the well water.

Sykkunos mother walks out the house and peaks around the side of their home when she didn't see her son out front. "Sy?"