ꎇꍏꌗꉓꀤꈤꍏ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꌗ

"So? W-who was he?" Sykkuno smiled at his day dreaming friend. She looked so happy. Exactly where she Shouldn't be smiling.

It's during Sykkunos work hours— he was the head director of the fashion department. Everyone has a reason to gossip about the famous trio taking over the fashion industry, so to see the brunette messily flopped on her desk gave him good reason to keep a look out.

He wasn't swooning her and the girls here are always up for a story. Sykkuno tried the past year claiming girls aren't into him, and still they won't live it down.

"Won't you at least f-fix yourself?" Sykkuno pushes the recent drawings aside. The same drawings he's asking from his subordinates for their vision boards, for the magazine article Sykkuno needs to fill in due time. The winning student, or.. colleague gets the chance to get their name out.

"Alright.." Leslie files herself into a seat across sykkunos desk and pressed a mushy cheek against her closed fist.
"What was he like?" Leslie looks up, finally, Sykkuno gives a small smile and his brows furrow as he tries not to chuckle.

He can't help his shoulders either, and it ruins the coat laying over his shoulders clad in a classic buttoned up and satin vest. "So.. Charming! He was so cute— in his buttoned up shirt and sleek.. oh, his ass."

Sykkuno refuses to hear the rest and nudged his glasses back up. Those stupid strappy-thingies still don't work for him. It's Unjust.. Sykkuno mumbles to himself.

"Oh! You'll find a guy Sykkuno!" Did he say that out loud? That's not—! "N-No.. I-I, Leslie.. I'm S-Straight."

"We all know that's a can of worms!" Leslie stood from her chair and got closer. At least she was out of her dream state.. right? "There was.. this cute executive, handsome looking fellow with Edison! I barely got a word out of the guy! I can ask Edison for his number?"

Sykkuno winced when he heard the glass door to his office clink. Someone was knocking. he doesn't want to imagine the horrors if word got out, about him and some.. dude. "Leslie! S-Shh!  P-please.. I— fine?" Sykkuno tried to shoo her with his beckoning, and of course when he says yes, she's goes all crazy and bounds right out of the office.

"Sir—," the woman, whom Sykkuno recognized and was just glad to see a familiar face outside of his friends circle.

"Y-Yes? Is this a-about the v— vision board?" She's looks young and Sykkuno can remember thinking the same thing when he saw her the first time. He smiles and invites her into his office.

"Ye.. I came to drop it off, I can't seem to reach anyone else."

Sykkuno nods and talks her through the usual process. He still has a lot to teach his secretary, Leslie.

☽∘ ☆ ∘☼

"Sykkuno— oh your here!" Rae comes bounding in, in her usual upbeat charisma. She doesn't look at all tired from the hard day the office usually brings. Sykkuno guesses it's just her personality that does it for her. He's impressed nonetheless and.. tired. Oh, he's so tired.

All day he had to keep a straight face and the sweet smiles, and god.. he had to deal with some of executives trying to suck up to him. He can't stand those geezers..

Like he has money, just enough to pay his water bill! Oh the thought of them trying to get their gross hands on his clothes or his body no less terrifies him but maddens him!