ꃅꌩꁅꀤꍟꈤꍟ

Someone posted a AmongUs Corpsekkuno, parasite AU..( ・∀・) and I thought it was so dope! ~ヾ(^∇^) I won't be copying their plot. It's the most recent AU posted on AO3 if you wanna check out their work! ╮(╯▽╰)╭

"There's a third imposter on board?" Rae risks letting anyone walking by their room overhear, when she looks up from the poor excuse called food. She's staring at Corpse like he's Crazy.

"That's impossible! Not unless.. the infamous, traitor is on board.." Rae was scraping her nails down her scalp, and outwardly cursing at the absurdity of this mission!

"We just have to find them." Corpse murmurs, and Rae stops her own train of thought to give him a good look.
"What do you suggest?"

"Self-sabotage."

previously...

"Here are your jobs, and requirements Cadets. After the last colony ended up finishing their mission and successfully finding the parasite, we've been informed, and requested of Assistance." The commanding officer hands each space candidate a clipboard.
"Rest assured, the last fifteen space shuttles have been too and from safely. There are some of the previous veterans in line with you today.. they'll guide you through your tasks and show you the ropes. Now, off you go. I wish you the best." The commanding officer left. Just like that. Some minded their own business while the two in the back, watched the man walk off with two scientist on his heels.

Rae turns to Corpse and smirks. His mask is still in place, and he's too busy juggling the helmet trying to put it on the care why scheme she's coming up with. He likes it nice and air tight. He hates smelling the humans. They always reek of pheromones. Humans feel a lot. He doesn't have it in him to care either, so he waves Rae off and joins the others. Farthest away from the mingling group.

"Hey! I'm Rae, and you are?" Rae doesn't look peeved, but Corpse can sense the lingering animosity on Rae for these flesh bags harboring ill feelings for their species. They weren't always man eating parasites, Corpse grumbles to himself, and folds his arms over his chest in attempt to feel secure and to get comfortable in a crowded space.
He's too busy trying to wire down his anxiety to notice the farthest occupant from Corpse, idly staring.

The occupant had been quiet amongst the bickering couple, and group of friends. Not an ounce of dislike for the noise was apparent but the curiosity in his eyes couldn't be missed by Corpse. Not that he noticed.

The space cadet's eyes wonder back at his feet, and he's snapping his helmet in place like the rest. The remote voice speaks up and instructs them through the process during lift off. Most of the veterans were dozing off, and far to lax for Rae's liking. What made these creatures so comfortable, when they knew they were doomed from the start?

She can feel the eyes burning in the back of her helmet, and she turns her gaze at Corpse. Hes glaring daggers from his spot. As if in warning Corpse grows ready to receive the attack in place of the humans still chatting away. They don't even recognize Rae's and Corpse's body language.

The lights flicker on by the time their in space, idly floating outside the stratosphere, and the robotic voice on the coms buzz to life.
'Ready to receive information.' As if on cue everyone got up, while the newer cadets stumble up and follow right behind. Meaning Corpse and Rae had to follow along, if they were going to sell it. They don't know a single veteran close enough they might remember Corpse and Rae.

"Alright, just in case, I'm Ludwig, and this is my.. your captain, Jeremy." Ludwig introduces himself and Jeremy. He points out the rest of the Seasoned Cadets and wave the new players over so he can explain a few things.
He goes onto how things work on the ship, and warns how quick things could go south, if tasks weren't finished carefully and attentively. Corpse tries not to guffaw at this guy. Clearly this Ludwig thought poorly of the new cadets. He spent a year with these flesh-bags. A pep talk was not what he was expecting. There was no way in hell he was going to put up with this bull. Ludwig's dying first, Corpse smirks behind his darkened visor.