ꃅꂦ꒒ꀤꀸꍏꌩ ꌃꋪꍟꍏꀘ PT. 2

Talk of sex in at the end, and this chapter is rated E for explicit!

Corpse couldn't stop flinching in his seat to check the rear few mirror. He really can't get over what just happened. Sykkunos right behind him, maybe.. flustered or, deviously storming up ideas for the future— future? Did he want a future with Sykkuno? Yes, of course he does! He can just imagine the fun they'd have more together in addition to hugging, kissing.. holding hands. Corpse smiled as his elbows tuck inwards, but he tries not to hug the wheel.

God, seeing Sykkuno on screen, typing away on his computer and looking completely innocent, definitely not innocent, huggable.. kissable— Corpse hisses under his breath and tries to swarm his head with something that didn't make him itch between the legs.

Corpse just kept convincing himself they were almost there in a mantra. He turned the music a little louder to drown out the silence after his thoughts stopped altogether, and soon enough he was pulling into a empty, sort of available parking space near the curb.

He shifted the gear in park and shut the engine off, and got out the same time Sykkuno was locking his doors behind him. Damn, that was quick but Corpse doesn't question It. Instead He's bounding up the step to turn his back to the front of the house and readily pulling the shorter into a warm hug. His arms felt lonely, what can he say? Corpse doesn't outwardly shrug, but he doesn't stop the giggles from racking up his back.

Sykkuno looks up and he's giggling when he notices Corpse's odd behavior. The streamer felt all giddy, and Corpse giggles and engulfs the smaller man in his arms. "Humph!" The streamer huffs against the soft fabric of Corpse's hoodie, and quickly regains his senses to absorb the homey feel coming off Corpse. "I still get over it.." Corpse's chuckles quiet, and suddenly he's grown still in the streamers arms.

"This is real Corpse. I'm right here." Sykkuno blinks away the shock. He can't stand to see Corpse this way. He can't blame the musician though. Sykkunos having a tough time wrapping his head around someone actually liking him, and fussing about him being not alive. He snorts and laughs at the silliness, because how can he cry over it? Their both ridiculous.

"Corpse.. I, all I can say is, that I love the way you giggle. It's so sweet and endearing. Your audience thinks so too.. the way your hair falls into your eyes, your smile.. and the scars. Be careful please! But they make y-you look a-sexy." Sykkuno grew significantly quiet trying to find his dwindling confidence. Corpse's shagging shoulders and shaggy, curly locks were a distraction. He really's in for it now.

"Oh!" Sykkunos eyes go wide, and he hugs his interlaced hands over his heart. Corpse caught him off guard and they both continue to make eye contact before it inevitable broken by fits of giggles.

"T-That— I'm S-Sorry," Corpse fell to his heels, and he wiped the rest of his collected tears with an easy swipe of his thumb. Sykkuno followed suit and became level with his.. maybe boyfriend.
"I'lll— if you'll take me Sykkuno, no, Thomas, as your significant other, I'd, id love that." Corpse reaches out and cups the streamers cheek. He still has a lot to find out about Sykkuno. A whole other life. He hates to admit it, but he knows as much as his fans. Can he truly say he loves this man? No, he can't but he can learn to grow this fondness, likeness into their own type of love.

"Y-yea, I— I'd like that." Sykkuno smiles and helps corpse up. They share a look and faces the lit house decorated from the outside. From the looks of it, Rae might've put some lights up inside as well. Knowing her.

They share a sweet kiss, and somehow, Sykkuno steadily keeps his footing as their lips swipe, pull, and mesh, down the path. Corpse chuckles, but doesn't stop until he's got Sykkuno pressed against the front door. Hard.