ꀤꎭꍏꁅꀤꈤꍏ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ

Y'know.. recently I've been manifesting a person, that I didn't know I was manifesting. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ and.. their currently unavailable. I really wish I could sweep them off their feet, but the last time I saw them, (σ-'д・') they said some homophobic shit, sort of...
Deep down I know they didn't mean it or maybe they did, but I can't help myself from.. maybe not doubting them. I could've just heard wrong. I'm not impermeable to making mistakes. So, I've been getting TikTok's on my FYP, that really resonated with this person. But I think it's a hoax, ngl. |( ̄3 ̄)|
I don't have a point, honestly. I'll just give you guys updates i guess lol. I kinda wanted your opinion of this. (•ᴗ•)❤
Anyways!

That's an old message, above.. p=p**

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! YAll LEGIT BANANANS! (」゚ロ゚)」

"Come on! Just hold hands! It's for the content!" Sykkuno guffawed at her friend and shied away from the camera to his tuck his chin closer to his scrunched up shoulder, and removes his hand from his mouth slowly when he looks up at Corpse.

Sykkuno can see the stress lines beneath his ragged hair, and he reluctantly diminishes the twinkling little hope making his heart do cartwheels. "I-I, Rae," Corpse addresses the vlogger with an ounce of concern for his friend and makes sure she has her phone pointed downward. Away from his face.

"Ok! How about after you two get matching tattoos? Hm? Hm?" Rae suggests they share an ounce of confidence and get on with it. Her eyebrows seem to agree as well. Real, suggestive Rae.. Corpse supplies. He knows she's just doing this for him. She knows about the butterflies he gets, and the horrible stutter around leaf boy. His fans have a lot to say about it too. Commenting about how, cute he is, and how, uwu he gets.

Rae doesn't say anything else to them, not until she comes back to instruct Sykkuno to lay down if he's more comfortable with that. He shrugs, and grows alarmingly quiet and reserved when they brush up on the tattooing.
"Ever gotten a tattoo before?" The tattoo artist, a friend of Corpse's, and gets himself a stool to take a seat and focus on fixing himself a pair of blue latex gloves.

"Y-Yes.." Rae makes sure she's got the record button on, and she cries from the way corpse's face lights up. She's internally yells about the major buzzkill called her friends paranoia, and self-crippling doubt. She loves her friends, and she wants to share this part of Corpse! Oh, she'd pay good money.

Sykkuno shrinks in on himself, and the tattoo artist just smiles. He taps Sykkunos knee and wonders if he's interested in sharing a little more. Corpse must've grown rugged, cause he's pulling up closer from his seated position.

"Yea! That's exciting. To think sykkunie has a tattoo." Rae switching the pov, and frowns at her reflection. "Can you believe that guys? He didn't even tell me." Rae is careful the phone doesn't catch Corpse, and aims the camera on the tattoo artist and Sykkuno.

"L-Look, well you see.." Sykkuno brushes his fringe and listens to the tattoo artist asking for permission to start. He nods, but his eyes are still flickering between Corpse's tentative staring, and the camera pointed directly at his forehead.
"W-Well, a long time ago, when I was in high school, I got drunk with a couple of friends. And,.. I got a tattoo. Normally you'd think no tattoo artist would do something so, extravagant when their client is drunk, but.." Sykkuno frowns slowly, and his eyes slowly make their way back to Corpse.