Your the core to my apple

Heyy! Another update.. I didn't think I'd update this again, but here I am. Thanks for supporting this series-of-one-shots. I didn't think anyone would read this collection, so I appreciate the comments, the votes, and your viewership (:

Corpse sat down at the table with a black mug in his hand. He sat it down beside him with a heavy clunk. His palms felt sweaty, so he no control over the droplets splashing outside due to his nerves. He watched them pool, and hoped they didn't inevitably stain the table. He pulled his sleeve up and smeared the coffee into his favorite sweater.

He stared after nothing as he waited for everyone to wake up. He could feel the turmoil bouncing around in his gut. He really didn't want to mess anything up with his friends. They were all so sweet and kind to him, and he feels like he messed it all up.

Corpse rubbed his palm into his stomach without second guessing himself, and moved to open the blinds above his kitchen sink. He preferred the darkness when he sits alone in the kitchen but he has company over. He's not sure their fond of stubbing toes.

He moves to sit back down when a mass of black hair bumps right into his chest. Technically their eye level, corpse muses, and can't stop the smile from breaking out. "Syk?" Corpse doesn't look down and his hands hang low by his side despite the need to guide sykkuno back into his personal space.

He's still concussed with sleep, and corpse smiles directly at the pale man, snuggled up in his hoodie. Some part of him wants to love the man slowly and carefully. Sykkuno deserves the world. He chuckles to himself, and it's almost delirious.

He's thinking about worshipping and Sykkuno's bleary eyed, and barely conscious.
"Hm?"
"Nothing. Coffee?" Corpse turns his back to the streamer and gets ready to grab a mug when the sound of Sykkuno shuffling it stops him. 

Sykkuno picks up his mug and he blinks slowly at it until he brings it up to his lips and takes a giant gulp. Corpse feels his heart stutter.

That was an indirect kiss.