ꌗᖘꍟꉓꀤꍏ꒒

CORPSE & SYKKUNO
Third POV
12.8.20

"Adam?" Thomas poked his head into the room from the conjoined bathroom, and wondered if the musician was gonna bother getting up with him. Said musician was huddled underneath the blankets from what the streamer could tell from messy mop of hair peaking beneath the piled high blankets.

The streamer snickered, and turned back around to place the hand towel on the bathroom counter. He flipped the light switch off and joined his boyfriend in bed.

"Hmm.." Adam grumbled, but nevertheless didn't say anything when his pushy boyfriend nudged his awkward limbs around his chest.

"You're very.. lively, Sy.." Adam rubbed away at the sleep in his eyes, and slowly adjusted to the filtered light. His boyfriend was cuddling him and there was absolutely no way he was missing out on that. To actively see the pink dust decorate his boyfriends pale features.

"You think I'm lively?" Thomas was confused, but happy nonetheless. He merely squeezed tighter and rubbed the bridge of his nose under Adams chin. Who didn't bother filing a complaint, and welcomed the soft, brazen touches.

It's come to Adams attention how comfortable Thomas has become with him ever since the move. When Thomas lived with OTV, Thomas,— famous streamer who goes by the name Sykkuno— rarely got to see Adam. Let alone never dropped any hints he associated with the musician, Corpse.

Neither announced their intentions to move in together for the sake of being comfortable. Sykkuno wanted to live with company, and he wanted company besides family or close relatives. Corpse had been looking for a place, ever since his internet decided to make things difficult. They thought, why not live together?

At first, It was corpse who was skeptical. Sykkuno was a wildcard after all. Other than the gaming persona he's come to appreciate having around, he has no clue what the streamer was like off screen.

Adam suspected Thomas wasn't as charismatic as his persona, but oh boy was he wrong. Sykkuno was and is very honest by default. He bloomed like a cherry when he was embarrassed, and stuttered whenever he he was lying or joking behind his pale hand.

Adam was downright nervous standing there beside the dimly lit lamplight, jittering in the cold with his hands under his pits to keep both his naked hands warm, and to keep from fidgeting. He was waiting for Sykkuno to call him.

Corpse hadn't predicted the turn of events when He came outside to get a breath of fresh air. He didn't expect to get a voice message from Sykkuno— they decided to text with audio messages since they agreed they liked hearing each other's voice — asking Corpse if he was looking for a roommate.

Corpse ended up responding right away without thinking it through, and even stuttered throughout his monologue. In the end, he had to redo it seven times until his vocals decided to work with him instead of against him.

'Yea, yea, my internet is shot. if you've got a place in mind..'
Corpse added in a small detail they'd have to talk over call to discuss plans moving forward, if they were really going to go through with this.

"This is actually happening," Sykkuno breathed against the phone pressed on his cheek as he stared at Bimbus in disbelief, who sat in his lap idly sniffing his stained shirt.

Corpse said nothing as he zeroed in on Sykkunos soft breathing. He used it to breathe in and out to calm his rattled heart. "Yea, yea.. I actually— Toast even offered a week ago, but not even a day later he says their internet is botched."

The musician heard Sykkuno giggle to himself, and a audible squeak was heard. Corpse presumed the streamer was getting up or moving around.

"I'm lucky I got out of there when I did, haha!" Sykkuno's heart practically melted at the sound of Corpse breathy, soft chuckle. He sounded relieved, and that set Sykkuno's racing heart at ease. "Anyone would be lucky to room with you, Corpse."