ᖘꀎꈤꀤꌗꃅꍟꀸ

I missed Christmas, Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day.
Happy everything ((:
Warning : Smut, and unedited!

CORPSE & SYKKUNO
Punished
04.03.01

It's the weekend. Everyone in the OTV house is sleeping. Tucked under blankets or snuggled up to a housemate. Possibly a boyfriend or girlfriend. Toast can't tell. He's squished against the armrest watching his good friend and recent online sensation, Corpse Husband.

Corpse has Sykkuno in his arms. Both of them are laying on the couch facing the TV. The TV Toast chose to ignore while he aimlessly switched through the channels. He really did not want to know what happened when Corpse dropped by Sykkuno's house for the very first time.

It was the start. The first time Toast received good news from his friend in awhile. At the time, Toast wasn't as ecstatic as his friend. He remembers the cheerfulness— It felt like Sucked in a sudden breath of life, triggering happy signals to the front of his brain.

From then on, he kept a close eye on them online and whenever Sykkuno messaged him in discord. Now, he's in the perfect predicament to spy on his friends. He silently apologizes in advance to no one in particular.

Toasts see it then, and he just barely catches it. Corpses hand travels in slows circles above Sykkunos navel. It definitely stirred Sykkuno awake because he was already turning on his side to tuck his face into Corpses neck.

Corpse doesn't even look awake as the adjustments are made. He calmly licks his lips and nudged his nose in Sykkunos wispy locks.

Toast is mildly jealous. He wants that sense of comfort. He huffs under his breath. He can feel his blood starting to boil and his chest begin to throb.

He can tell his throb doesn't speak for Sykkuno or Corpse. He's happy for Sykkuno, but that does not mean it voids any feelings he might feel about their, maybe union.

Toast can tell they are comfortable enough to cuddle. He's cuddled with Scarra before in the past when he was getting over a break up. It wasn't awkward, as he silently ponders over it now on the OTVs couch beside his mischievous friends. Comfortable and buzzing with alcohol. In the middle of the night.

They all agreed three months prior to hold this party. It took a lot of convincing from Valkyrae and Toast. Sykkuno merely shrugged. He wasn't one to invite himself. He agreed whenever his friends decided to do something. Lately it's been quite different.

Toast began to notice the slightest changes in his friend. Sykkuno started to become more confident. With his choice of words. He asserted himself into conversations, and suggested various games to the Amigops. Its becoming a phenomenon to the internet.

Toast might've slapped himself across the face if he hadn't noticed his best friend spicing it up every stream.

Toast opened up his lock screen after he lifts his hip, without waking up Lily and pulls his Phone out. He scrolls through his past messages with Sykkuno and reads them in his head.

Sykkuno briefly mentions his appearance. Asking Toast if he would be a "Catch". Toast stopped what he was doing at the time, and one hundred percent knew Sykkuno was attracted to someone. Unless he suddenly realized he is attractive because someone he liked said it, than he stops himself from teasing Sykkuno.