Chapter 18

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
Keeping my eyes open as much as I could, I try to stand up with the help of Bakugo. "Get on my back, you'll be a bit more comfortable with... this situation, (Y/N)." My grip on his shoulders tightens as he turns around and crouches down. Slowly, I get on his back and his hands holds up my legs. I clench my eyes shut when the struck of pain occurred on my back. "Ahh!" Bakugo froze by my yelp. "You...can do this (Y/N)! We'll reach the others in no time." I bit my lip and nodded.

Out of nowhere, the sound of the ground and trees breaking was getting loud. "W-What's g..-going on..?" I muttered. We all looked at the direction of the noises. "Bakugo! Todoroki! (Y/N)! One of you, please— Make some light!" Shoji shouted, with Midoriya on his back. "Flesh-!" The villain got attacked by Tokoyami's shadow. My (E/C) eyes widen at this. 'I forgot that Shadow gets stronger during the dark...' I thought.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yells. "Shoji and Midoriya? And.....Tokoyami?!" Todoroki said in shock. "Hurry up and make light! Tokoyami's out of control!" Todoroki puts the person on his back down. "Indiscriminate attacks, huh? All right, I'll use my flames..." Bakugo looks at Todoroki with piecing red eyes. "Wait, idiot." I looked up to where Bakugo was looking at.

The villain slowly got up, only to get crushed by Shadow once again and thrown away. "I haven't had enough fun yet! Gaaa!" Shadow yells, before light emerges. Todoroki set his arm on fire, heading it towards the giant bird shadow. Bakugo uses one of his hands to lit up some explosions, while using his other hand to hold me up. I bring my hand up towards Dark Shadow, a thin streak of fire came out of my hand and began to get thicker as it starts surrounding the uncontrollable creature.

In a matter of seconds, Tokoyami falls on his knees trying to catch his breath once Dark Shadow started shrink and disappear. "I'm a bad match-up for you" Bakugo said. "Sorry.... Thanks for saving me..." "N-No problem— O-ouch, I-I'm just g-glad th-that you're s-safe now.." I kept on whimpering when a strike of pain occurs on my back. "Sorry" Bakugo muttered. "I-It's o-okay" I said. Not noticing the face of guilt plastered on his face.

Tokoyami face held a terror look. "D-Did...Did I do that to...you." I shook my head, signaling as in no. "It was the villain that Dark Shadow knocked out." Tokoyami lets out a sigh of relief but is still worried. 'I was just wondering the same thing... How could someone do that to him..' Shoji thought.

Todoroki looks back at the villain that was laying against the tree. "In an instant, the opponent we were barely able to defend against was..." He trailed off. "Tokoyami, are you alright?" Shoji came up to him. "You did a good job doing what we asked." Tokoyami looks down at his hands. "Sorry, Shoji... You, too, Mirdoriya... I was too immature...I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy..." Tokoyami trailed off.

I looked at him with sad eyes. "In the end, it got so strong that I can't hold back and ended up hurting Shoji." 'But he saved us from that villain...' I thought. "We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?" Shoji said, causing Tokoyami to hesitate for a moment before nodding.

While Mirdoriya was listening to them, he noticed something white on the ground. 'Is that..-' His eyes widen and looked at me. Worried green eyes staring into my (E/C) swollen eyes, puffy cheeks that contains dried up tears, and clothing covered in blood. 'H-How is that possible?!' He thought.

"B-Bakugo" I said to his ear, gaining his attention. "C-Can y-you tell th-them if they h-have a p-plan b-because I don't t-think I-I can stay u-up for m-much l-longer" I stuttered into his ear. Each minutes that pass by I continue losing more blood. Shivering as the red liquid flows down my body. "They're talking about it, (Y/N). You can close your eyes if you want..." Bakugo said before biting his lip. 'Why does something bad happens to the people around me...! I don't understand....' He looks up at the sky, seeing a couple of bright stars shining down on them.

"We confirmed that one of the villains' target is Kacchan." "Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?" Tokoyami asked. "I don't know. Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place  since there are two pros, Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa, there" Midoriya stated. "I see. Now our mission it to escort Bakugo there, huh?" Tokoyami muttered. Mirdoriya glanced at me for a moment. "Yeah, but at the clearing, the Pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us attention to the villains, we'd lose time. We should cut straight across."

"We don't know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly" Tokoymai said. "We can use Shoji's search ability. And then we have Todoroki's freezing, and if Tokoyami's okay with it an invincible Dark Shadow with built-in controls... Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might" Midoriya said. "Hey, what's with you guys?!" Bakugo yells in frustration.

Todoroki turns his head to Bakugo. "You can walk in the middle." "Don't protect me, you scrum! I don't need your support..." "Kacchan, right now isn't the time—" Bakugo cuts Midoriya off. Leaving the group in shock. "But... I'll listen to you once. Since (Y/N) needs help the most." I stare at Bakugo shockingly. Little tears formed in my eyes and a small smile plastered on my face. I could hear my heart pounding - filled with some warmth.

"Right." Midoriya smiles. "Let's get moving. Make sure you keep up, Bakugo." "Shut up, Half-and-Half!" Bakugo glares at him. Nevertheless, we began to make our way through the forest. Leaving the feathered wings behind. After minutes of walking, I heard something brushed right behind us. "Huh?" I turned around slowly. My eyes widen when I see someone with a hat and weird clothing throwing three cyan marbles at us.

I open my mouth to say something. "Bakugo—" I couldn't even finish when I felt the marble hit my head. My eyes shut suddenly, my body becomes heavy and tense. It feels likes those dreams when you just keeping falling...and falling...and falling. Until, you hit the ground. That's when things get real.
=================================
To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Please follow! Comment! Vote!
Thank you for your support!

1,172 words!