Chapter 10.5

Please read my other chapters. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I was laying in bed sleeping soundly until I heard someone knocking on the door causing me to wake up. "You can come in" Recovery Girl replied. The door opened revealing Midoriya "Hey (Y/N) how are you feeling?" He said softly. I yawned stretching my arms. "I feel a bit better now that I was resting" I smile. "Are you sure? Kacchan fought you pretty roughly" "I'm sure plus, that's how he is" The both of them laughed.

"Though I am upset that I lost the match but life is not fair, you win some and you lose some" I shrugged. "(Y/N) you are able to leave whenever you like. Your wounds should be perfectly healed right" Recovery Girl informs. (Y/N) nods "Got it!" I got off the bed and started to walk with Midoriya. The both of us were talking for a while before I told Midoriya that I need to go somewhere.

"Midoriya I will catch up with you later, okay~" I said. "Where are you going?" "I just going to the waiting room for a bit before the finals start." "Alright then see you later" Both bid their goodbyes. After a few minutes of walking I made to the waiting. I entered and I wasn't expecting someone to be here. "Oh god! Todoroki you scared me! I thought everyone was at the stadium."

I walk in and sat down in the opposite of Todoroki. "How have you been?" I asked. "I'm fine, but I should be the one asking you that. Are you doing okay" he said. I lay my head on my hand "Yeah I'm okay now that I'm healed despite I'm kind of tired" I smile and Todoroki chuckles. "I'm happy that your in good conditions. I didn't like the way Bakugou hurt you though." "Yeah but everyone has their own tactics on fighting even if it's extreme."

Todoroki holds my free hand and kissed it. I blushed "W-What are you doing?" He puts his hand on top of mine. "(Y/N), ever since we went out together I was wondering if we could do-" The door busted open. Both Todoroki and I quickly looked at that direction and it was Bakugou. 'Just my luck' Todoroki thought. "Huh? What the hell are you doing here? And why are you holding (Y/N) hands!!" Bakugou yelled.

He stomps over to us and slams his hand on the table while he did a small explosion. "Answer me!!" Todoroki took his hands off of mine "I should get going now, I wish you both the best!" I said and got up leaving the room then stopped at the door way turning my head towards them. "Even if you don't win you guys will always be my champion~" I said sweetly. After that I left the room leaving two boys blushing.

'Why do you make me feel this way, (Y/N)' Both of them thought. As I made it to the seating area I sat back at my seat waiting for the match to begin. "Welcome back (Y/N)!" Midoriya said. "You did awesome men!" Kirishima shouted. "You were brave to fight against Bakugou!" "Good job (Y/N)!!" "You did your best!" My classmates said. My eyes started to tear up "Thank you all for supporting me!" I bow.

"No thank you for always making us feel better!" Uraraka said. Everyone else nodded and I smiled wiping my tears. "It's finally the last battle of U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus- Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou!" I was nervous and intense to see how this match will end.

"Now- Start!!" Present Mic yelled. In a flash a tall and thick ice was ready in Bakugou's way. "Damn it!" Bakugou yelled as he exploded the ice into pieces as it came towards him in different directions. More ice was made and Bakugou was now surrounded by ice. "Todoroki gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugou? Has the winner been decided already?!" Present Mic said.

"It's not on the same scale as in his match with Sero" Midoriya said. "Your right, this time he did it more carefully on attacking that he could see what would happen next!" I say. There was small explosions being heard in the ice and it's getting louder as it gets closer. "What's that sound?" Mineta said, "It's Bakugou's doing" Tsu says. The ice was cracking until Bakugou did his last explosion making the ice explode everywhere.