Chapter 16.5

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
"AAAAHHH!" I dodge the robotic manikin as it shoots red lasers. It doesn't really harm me but if I get caught by the laser, it would automatically say 'I'm dead' or something. So I have to hide in plain site....kind off. The creepy part is that it moves like a real human. "Yesh..." I shivered at the thought of it. I shot my arrow at it jumping from tree to tree throughout the process.

It started to follow me, throwing punches and kicks. "Ouch!" I got hit on my back causing me to about to hit the ground, but I was able to grab a branch and did a backflip in order to land on it. Which may I say, I succeeded it. I shot explosion arrows at the manikin, hoping it will be destroyed, but alas, it took some damages. "I guess I will be stuck with that thing for a while" I muttered, passing trees and bushes.

I glanced behind me, seeing it further back slightly twitching a bit than before. 'The explosion arrows must have tick it off...' I thought before plastering a small smile on my face. "Good to know~" My (C/E) eyes glimpse with excitement. Immediately, I went to the left, jumped down from the tree and hid behind a bush. I peaked at the small site that the bush was providing me.

Quietly waiting for the machine, I saw one of my arrows sticking out of the ground. You might be wondering, what is that doing there? Why am I doing this? Well my friend, I'm glad you asked. This single arrow that is currently out in the open is my key to get rid of that creepy human moving machine. Let's start from the beginning.

~Flashback~
I followed Aizawa as he was showing me where I'm going to train. "(L/N), I've been watching you closely and I notice how your combat skills has been getting better." "Yeah. I have a training robot at home that helps me improve." Aizawa nodded before stopping. I looked around seeing an open area surrounded by trees. 'What am I going to do?' I thought.

"Oh that good, because I'm going to put you into something similar to what you are doing at home." I raised my brow. "Like what?" He gives me an evil smile. "You'll see." Bringing his hand up he held up a black remote that has the color red and green. He presses the green and....nothing happened. "Um..Mr. Aizawa, isn't something suppose to happen—" I was cut off when I heard a noise in the distance.

A path of dust heading on our way. "What is that....?" I trailed off. In a matter of seconds, a white manakin appeared right in front of us. "This is machine as you can tell, but it's not an ordinary machine. Let me explain, this called 'A.O.T.M.' Which means Advance Operating Training Machine." I walked around the machine, examining it. "Wow. This is amazing! U.A is definitely full of surprises" I said, going back to the black-haired male.

"It sure is, now, this machine is capable of combat, shooting laser, speed, etc." I slowly turned my head to the machine in front of us then back to Mr. Aizawa. "Looks like I'm going to die today...." I muttered. He patted my back. "No you won't." I sighed but nodded. "Am I suppose to destroy this thing or...?" "Kind off. I want you to stop the machine working operator but not destroy it. Make a plan, use techniques that you learned so far, okay? You understand what I mean right."

I nodded. "Yes, I just need to stop it from working." "Alright, try not to get that thing look too out of shape, okay. It's possible for it to look damaged. Obviously. Also, sometimes it's the simplest things that can affect the most." "Yes, Sir!" "Alright, I'll leave you to it." With that he left and the manakin automatically started to hit me with different moves. "W-What the..!" I jumped out of the way dodging its moves. I shot explosion arrows at it but it didn't really do anything. "You've got be be kidding me" I huffed and continued the same movements.

"What if I..." Shooting an arrow, it went towards the machine but only for it to go to a different direction and land somewhere else. I sighed in relief and gave a small smirk towards the thing in front of me. "Hit me with your best shot!" Let's just say that was the last thing I said before getting into worse situation than before.
~Flashback over~