Chapter 18.5

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
My eyes shut right open. "AAHH!" I scream and cried when I felt my back throb even more. "W-Why j-j—just w-why!" I never in my life I felt so much pain at once. I don't even think my healing quirk will be able to heal the wounds quickly. Especially, since I never lost my wings before. "W-Wait...w-where am I-I?" I looked around surrounded by darkness.

I sniff and kept wiping fresh tears away. "I-Is this a d-dream..." I muttered. Getting myself on my knees, I try my best to get up. "C-Come o-o-on get u-up!" My legs were shaking as I try keep my stance. Instantly, I fell on the ground with my hands and knees. I brought my hand up and saw blood printed on them. I shut my eyes and I clench my hand into a fist.

That's when I remembered what happened. 'I got hit by a marble by that weird magician villain....' I glanced around but it's only infinite darkness. "I-Is th-this h-his q-quirk..? I furrowed my eye brows. Once I again, I get up but this time I was able to stand still. I bit my tongue when pain strikes my back as I was getting up. "A-At least I-I'm up."

'I wonder if Bakugo and Tokoyami made it out.' Just when I was about to walk, the ground began to shake. "W-What is h-happening..-" I looked at my legs seeing in disappear. My body fades up until it finished my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Third P.O.V
Shoji and Todoroki were reaching the three marbles. Shoji got one of them while Todoroki was close to reaching the other two— Until, a male with black hair and scars around his body snatches it away from him. Todoroki eyes widen. "That's sad...Shoto...Todoroki." The black hair male turns to other villain. "Confirm it now. Release these." "My show has been ruined!" The magician villain complains.

With a snap from his fingers, Bakugo appears, as well as (Y/N). The scarred male clutch onto their necks. Both red and (E/C) eyes widen with shock and fear. "No problem." The villain smirks evilly. Slowly, the portal absorbs them. "Kacchan! (Y/N)!" Midoriya screams as he try to reach them. "Midoriya!" (Y/N) cries, and tries to reach his hand out. Only for him to be pushed back more.

Tears flows down the male's (S/C) cheeks. "Kacchan! (Y/N)!" Mirdoriya gets closer to them. "Don't come, Deku!" The portal closed, and Midoriya landed in the ground roughly. He quickly looks up and stares at where the portal was supposed to be. Blue fire took the background. Everyone was in shock. "AAAAAHHHHH!" Midoriya screams in pain. Losing both of his friends brought him into frustration.

Somewhere else, Mr. Aizawa and a student carried other students. Awase was carrying Momo his back, and Kendo drags two of her classmates. Hagakure and Jiro laid on the ground with a gas mask on them. Other students were knock down. The ones that are in the building were looking around unsure of how things went. Uraraka and Tsu ran towards the group ahead of them. Both them froze in shock when Midoriya crouch down screaming.

On that day....those who were aiming to be heroes completely lost to the villains. Losing those around them, not being able to protect them....destroyed their minds.
~~~~~~-~~~~
Midoriya (P.O.V)
Apparently, Mr. Vlad king called emergency services, and fifteen minutes after the villains left, ambulance and fire trucks arrived. Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas, and eleven others had major or minor injuries. Thirteen were uninjured. And.....two was missing.

One of the six pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing. Meanwhile, one the villain side, three were caught red-handed and arrested.... Leaving those three behind, the other villains disappeared with a trace. As I get my consciousness fading, I remembered the words of that man, Tomura Shigaraki.

Flashback
"More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you."
Flashback ends

The summer training camp that we had all been looking forward to ended in the worst way.
~~~~~~~~
The next day rolled around, and the media was yelling to open up the gates. "Will you open your gates?" "I'm from Yomiuri TV. Is there an official statement from U.A High?" "How do you plan on dealing with the families of the victims?" Many reporters shouted at the gates. Only for them to be herd by no one. No students were there due to the situation. The pro heroes staff were holding a meeting at the moment.

Everyone in social media was talking about it. On every screen in public, showed the two missing students and more horrific things. People starting talking bad about U.A, and it continues being passed on to other people. A never ending loop.

The day after, as in for me. I had been brought to a hospital near the training camp immediately after the incident, and for two days I was in and out of consciousness with conversations, delirious with fever. During the time, apparently Recovery Girl came and healed me, and the police came to visit, but I don't remember a thing.

"Kota... I wonder is he's okay..." I muttered, turning my head to the left I noticed a note. 'Mom wrote it.' I brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone knocking on the door before it opened. "Oh, Midoriya, you're awake!" Denki smiled, seeing me finally awake.

I looked at him confused. "Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now." "It's getting worse each minute." Soon enough, the room was surrounded by my classmates. "We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" Mineta said, holding it up high.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." Tokoyami apologized. "No, I did too... Did everyone from Class A come?" I asked. "No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came..." Iida informed.

"Fifteen of us..." Uraraka muttered. "Because Bakugo and (Y/N) isn't here." "Todoroki!" Ashido scolded him. My eyes widen when I remember seeing red and (E/C) eyes disappearing behind the portal. "All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save those he can reach. I...was in a place where I capsule reach.... I have to save them... That's what my quirk is for... It's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me."

"You'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving on person."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I clench my jaw. "My body...wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..." I cried. That's when I heard something unexpected. "Then, let's save them this time." "Huh?!" Everyone looked at Kirishima. "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too." Todoroki nodded in agreement.

"As we were walking, we saw All Might and a Police Officer at Yaoyorozu room. From what we heard, Yaoyorozu actually put a tracking device on one of the villains!" Kirishima said. I was in shock of the information I'm getting. "Wait a minute!" Iida interferes. "Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?"

"What if it does?" Iida clench is teethe. "If you understand, then don't do it again! It is as All Might said! This is something we leave to the pros!" Iida shouted. "This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots! We know that! But, I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted and having (Y/N) being taken away as well! I couldn't do anything! If I don't anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down." Denki hushed. "It's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time—" Tsu was cut off. "Iida was right. Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But!" Kirishima brought his hand towards me. "Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save them!" Everything became intense.
=================================
To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Please follow! Comment! Vote!
Thank you for your support!

1,467 words!