Chapter 17

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
"Come on big guy— Help me out..." I grunted as I pushed this giant bolder to the pile of different sizes of rocks. "A-And there...you go! Phew!" I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I clap my hands together to clean the dirt away. "Well that was tiring. I wonder how the others are doing" I muttered, resting on one of the rocks. I smiled thinking about the future.

"Sorry for the wait. I was talking to Mr. Bondo about something." Turn my head to the direction of the voice. Mr. Aizawa was heading my way. "I didn't know Class 1B was here? Oh, you're fine Mr. Aizawa." I waved off. "I did what you said." I pointed at the obvious rocks around me. "Ah! That's great." A smirk plastered on his face, causing me to raise a brow. Slightly getting nervous by this.

"You see... Since your quirk is 'Angel' and you have wings—Have you ever carried anyone before?" I looked up for a moment to think. "Um...a couple of times. I think the last time I picked up someone was Midoriya during the U.S.J incident. I don't remember doing it after that event" I said, scratching my head. "I see...Well then, let's get started. You are going to carry these rocks to that mountain (hill?) over there." He pointed at the direction of the mountain.

My jaw fell to the ground with my eyes wide open. "Eh!? How am I supposed to do that!" "Easy, you can fly towards the mountain with the rocks. It's that simple." "Y-Yeah but...but why?" He sighs but still gives me an answer. "In the hero world there's going to be a lot of people that are going to be in danger. You are going to have to save people who are different in many ways; there are going to be people who may weight more than others, taller, shorter, and more."

I nodded. "Oh! I get it! Why didn't I think of that." I faced palmed. "I'm getting old" I muttered, causing Mr. Aizawa scoff. "Once you reach my age you wish you could be young again" He said, and I shrugged my shoulders. "Anyway, I won't let you start off difficult. You are going to carry small rocks first then continue going up, getting heavier ones." "I guess that's fine..." "Once you're done bringing them to the mountain, (hill...?) you are going to bring them back down here."

I think the Grim creeper is calling me. "O...Okay..." I whispered. 'My body is going to ack after this' I thought. "I will check on you once you're done bringing them up. Now, go ahead and do your training." "Yes, Sir!" Once he left I looked at the pile of rocks and whimpered. "I have a long way to go...but it will complete it in no time!" I think positively. I grabbed a couple of light rocks and carried them quickly to the mountain (...hill...).
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"P...Please n-no more..." I groaned on the ground. It took me an hour to bring them up, especially, when my body was not working with me at the time. "I'm back. Glad to see that you brought them up here" Mr. Aizawa said, currently standing next to me on the mountain (hill?). "Now bring them back down there." He points down where we were before. "C-Can I please get some rest..?" I stuttered out.

"Of course—" "Thank goodness—" "Not." Why does life have to do this to me. "Please..." "No. There is no resting when it comes to saving others. Go and finish this now or I will make you do this more than you need to." "Yes, Sir..." "But this time, I'm going to have do it under a certain amount of time, okay. You have 20 minutes to bring them down. If I come back to see you still bringing them down, I'll make sure you will train harder tomorrow. Ready and start."

Mr. Aizawa starts up the time, making me panic and quickly grab random amount of rocks and fly down to the ground below us. 'This camp is going to be the death of me, but it's going to be worth it at the end!' I thought, continuing what I did earlier, hoping to complete this in the limited time that I have.
~~~~~~~~~
The sun was going down and students slowly made their way towards the other heroes in front of the building. "Now, remember what I said yesterday? 'Today's the day we'll be doing stuff for you?" Pixie-Bob said. This caused all of us to sulk. "At least make your own food! Curry!" Ragdoll said enthusiastically. "Yes ma'am.." we muttered out.