Chapter 14

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
'How didn't I see this coming!' The three of us go into a stance. "Is you realize that, then you should immediately start acting!" I turned around to the sound of Aizawa voice, seeing him land in the center of us. "In this case, you should prioritize evasion since I stole a march on you." Todoroki strays to kick him. "(Y/N) go—" "Momo, start running!" I shouted.

I summoned my weapon and stood in front of Momo. "Quick, go while he's distracted!" I hear footsteps fading behind me. "Is that what your plan was?" Aizawa pulls his scarf, which led to Todoroki to being tied up the electric wires. "Then, that plan is perfect. Either way, I'd been planning to catching you first since your offensive" The black-haired male said.

"Todoroki!" I shot many arrows towards Aizawa, causing him to dodge. "(Y/N), get away from here while you still can!" I nodded, running through different streets but still being close to them. I hid behind a couple of bushes and trees. "Once he's gone, I should be able to help Todoroki out." I kept my weapon on hold, knowing that my quirk is back but I didn't want to give myself away.

'Wait a minute, I could just..." I looked around my surroundings, in case Aizawa appears out of nowhere but he's busy tying his scarf-material around a pole so that Todoroki doesn't escape. "Good, he's distracted." When Aizawa was putting eye drops, I sent an arrow in a certain distance making sure it explodes.

'Bingo!' Once it exploded, Aizawa went jumping towards the direction. Which gives me enough time to help my teammate. I quickly but silently made my way to Todoroki. "Todoroki." "(Y/N)?! I thought I told to run away?" He looks down at me. "I did but I came back. I'm here to rescue you!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

The boy-colored haired male sweatdrops. '(Y/N) can sometimes be scary with that face' He thought. "Are you able to set yourself free from that?" "Yes, but I need to be careful on where I land." "Huh?" I looked at the ground with wide eyes. "E-Eh? Caltrops!? Is Aizawa a ninja?" I said. 'How come I didn't see this!' I shook my head. "Okay hold on." Wings started forming behind my back.

Once the formation was done I start flapping my wing together, making the caltrops to move out of the way. "What does Mr. Aizawa mean by talked it over?" He said, looking at the ground. "Do you know, (Y/N)?" I hesitated and rubbed my arm. "It's probably because he noticed that Momo—" "Todoroki, (Y/N)!" I turned around seeing Momo stopping right in front of us.

"Yaoyorozu!" "Momo!" "I'm sorry, I couldn't—" "Hey, Mr. Aizawa's coming!" Todoroki shouted. I shot explosion arrows at him, which led him to wince at the sudden sound and smoke that came at his way blocking his view a bit, making him almost fall from the wires from above. I made a boundary between us and him. I tap the ground with my foot creating a straight line of flames sorting up between us.

I glanced at Momo, seeing her looking distress. "Yaoyorozu! You've got a plan right? Sorry I should've asked earlier if the plan was okay. You have an idea, right?" "But your plan didn't work, so how could my idea....?" "It's fine, just spit it out! I'm saying that you're the one more suited for this stuff! Remember when we were voting for class rep, you made two votes, right? One of those votes was mine!"

Her eyes starts to shine. "Because I thought you'd be good at it!" Todoroki said, facing her with determination. "Momo, I'm sorry I'd assumed that you were fine with the plan when really, you never had fully agreed with it. What just happened was in the past. Now, it's your time to rise....!" I said, giving her a proud smile. "Are you done!" Aizawa said from above us.

'Ha? How is he here already?!' I thought. I was about to send another arrow when Momo got in action. She grabs the matryoshka dolls "(Y/N), Todoroki, close you eyes!" I did as I was told. As I closed my eyes, Momo throws them to Aizawa. "Huh? What is this." He kicks one in mid-air, which led it to open in half. Not only that but it had something inside them.