Chapter 4

(Y/N) (P.O.V)
It has been a week since I went to the entrance exam. "WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONGGGGGG" I said. I am so nervous about my results. I did I pass or not. I was in the in living room watching TV while eating ice cream. "I should stop eating so much ice cream." I decided to check I mail for the 5 time this day. I saw this nice looking envelope and looked who it's from.....my eyes went from tried to shock. "OMG ITS HERE AHHHHHH!!!!!!" I went straight to my room and closed the door. I stared at the envelope for 2 seconds and started to open it nicely-JK I broke it into millions of pieces. Something fell out, it was a small little button. I clicked it and POOF All Might appeared in the screen. "Congratulations young (Y/N), you made it to U.A high. The villain points you earned is 70. Bla bla bla..... You will become a great hero. See you at U.A. PLUS  AULTRA!!!

With that being said it turned off. "YYYYEEEEEESSSSS I MADE IT." I'm so happy I started to cry. "Mom.....Dad......I did it, I miss you guys but look at me now. I made it to show that I can become the greatest hero, just like you guys were." Now that I know I made it I should text Midoriya.

To: MIDORIYA
From: (Y/N)
Hey Midoriya guess what I MADE IT TO U.A!!!!

To: (Y/N)
From: Midoriya
Congratulations I MADE IT AS WELL!!!

To: Midoriya
From: (Y/N)
Now we get to see each other...well if we're in the same class.

To:(Y/N)
From: Midoriya
Same let's hope that we're in the same class .
See you later

To: Midoriya
From: (Y/N)
Yeah later

I'm so happy I should eat ice cream!(really?) I grab my favorite ice cream (f/ice cream) and ate it. It so good~ I'm going to die. My mouth was watering so much. I wonder how my life is going to be? I might have new friends when I go there. I wonder how are teacher is going to look like(f*cking). I can't wait!!! I went outside to see the stars. Everything was so peaceful and nice. I'm every proud of myself. For now on I will improve myself more. After staying outside for 10 minutes I went back my house and took a shower. When I was done changing I went to my room. I was tired so I fell asleep when I touched my bed. As time went by I woke up at 7 in the morning and let's just say I'm not happy about that. "WHY DID I WAKE UP SO EARLY!!" I said. I was too lazy to get up but.......*stomach grumbles* I am so hungry.

I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. As I was eating I thought of going to the mall because I wanted to get new clothes. All of a sudden I got a text from Midoriya, it said 'Hey want to go to the mall or something' I smiled and texted 'sure what time?' I wait for 2 minutes and he said '11:00.' I wrote 'okay see you there.' I continued eating my food and then wished the dishes. I decided to get ready and head to the mall around 10:40 because I did not want to be late cause I take for ever to change. I decided to wear a red shirt and black jeans. As I was done changing I started to head to the mall. It was not that far maybe about 6 minutes away or so. I made it and decided to wait because I was a few minutes really. As 18 minutes pass I finally saw Midoriya. " Jesus Midoriya what took you so long~" I said. "S-Sorry I had to help my mom on something heh" Midoriya said scratching the back of his head. "It's fine, so where do you want to go first?" "Maybe h-hot topic." I stared at him for 15 seconds "Really Midoriya" I said giggling and smiling. "I-It's okay we don't have to go there if you don't wan'' "No it's fine it's just that I haven't shop there for a while." I grab his arm and started to going to the store.

Let's just say the store has pretty cool clothes and other stuff. "I'm going to be over there (Y/N), if you need me" "okay." I was looking around to see if there is anything that I like and so far one caught my eye. It was a black shirt that has a picture of a wolf and thought it was cool. I checked the price and it cost about $25.00 dollars. I only brought......$500 dollars with me so I will last. I looked around to see if there is anything else but nope. I was looking for Midoriya to tell him that I'm ready to pay and all I saw was a guy holding so many different figures of All Might. My first thought was Midoriya. "Hey Midoriya is that you?" I ask. "Y-Yeah" "Why do you have so many figures of All Might, don't you ready have a lot of them?" "Y-Yeah but these are new so I want to have them before it's gone." "Your such a fanboy, anyway I'm ready to pay" I said. "Same" Midoriya said and went to the counter to pay, I was right behind him. After we payed, we went to other stores.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)
At the end I end up buying so many clothes and other stuff. It was 4:46 p.m "Hey Midoriya I'm going to head home now" I said. "O-Okay see you later" Midoriya said. I hugged him and smiled. I looked up at him and looked at his green eyes. "Yeah see you later Midoriya~" I then let him go and started to head home and leaving a green haired boy confused. "I should do that again" I said talking to myself. I finally made it home, man I'm starving. I quickly put my things down and took a shower and mad e myself dinner. It was 8 p.m and I was getting tired. "Yes, bed I'm coming for you~." I was walking up stares and went to my room. "Ahh it so nice to sleep with my soft blanket and cushion" I said and started to feel my eyes getting heavy. After that I slowly fell asleep.

Midoriya (P.O.V)
(Y/N) hugged me and looked into my eyes. I felt myself heating up. He is so close to mu face. His eyes are so cool and beautiful it makes me want to stare at it all day..SNAP OUT OF IT!!! What is he doing to me.

============================================================
To be continued.........