Chapter 16

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I gasped when I saw water hit my vision. "The f*ck?!" Bakugo yelled, removing his arms from me to his face. "W-What was t-that?" I stuttered out. I moved some of my soaked (H/C) hair from my face. "Who splashed the water at us!" He glared everyone. I looked up ahead waiting for someone to speak.

"Sorry dudes. I splashed water on Todoroki and I guess he didn't take that lightly. He looked quite angry at me and...did that, but hey, it was just a accident" Denki said, raising his hands up as in surrender with Ojiro nodding. "Really?" I stared at Todoroki with a raised brow. "Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to do it to you" He said, looking away with his hand resting on his neck.

My lips move upwards and I led out a smile. "It's okay, Todoroki. That was an accident after all, right Bakugo—" Not even finishing my sentence water was splashed towards Todoroki. I sat there in shocked by the sudden wave of water. I could tell the other were shocked as well. "Bakugo! What was that!?" I yelled at him in shock. 'Why did he do that?' I thought.

"You think I will let him get away with it? Not when I'm here!" Bakugo looks at my way before splashing more water at Todoroki and to the others. Let's just say he knew what Todoroki was up to. "Water fight!" Everyone began to splash each other. Iida on the other hand, was trying to stop everyone. Laughter and screams can be heard throughout both personal springs. Bakugo and I are going against each other.

"Take that Bakugo!" I said proudly, giving him a big amount of waves towards him. "Ha? Is that all you can do!?" "Yeah! Got a—Ah!" I let out a yelp when Bakugo suddenly picked me out of the water, carrying me in bride style. "Hey! Let me go!" I giggled, staring into his crimson eyes. I swear I saw his eyes soften a bit, showing a hint of affection.

I smiled, admiring his soft features before it disappears. "Bakugo, you should stop frowning once in a while" I said, loud enough for him to hear. "Why is that?" He raised a brow. "You look nice without a frown on your face." His stares at me in shock before giving me a smile. A genuine smile. "Oh really?" He said.

I nodded. "Absolutely!" I warp my arms around his neck and gave him quick hug. "Every since I met you, you always been the one taking chances despite the risks you will face. You always been strong and straightforward to get what you want. Katsuki Bakugo, I am grateful to have you in my life!" I looked at him with a bright smile.

Small tears began to appear his face. "I-I didn't mean to make y-you c-cry." I grabbed his face, wiping his tears away. "Who said I was crying? It's just the water from the springs!" He looks off to the side. "Like I said before Bakugo. It's okay to show your emotions sometimes. I think it makes you more manly than ever!"

He sighs but nodded. "Ok I got it. Whatever." He begins to swing me around in his arms. "Aah! Bakugo stop that! Hahaha!" I laugh, holding onto him tightly. "I'm gonna let go~" "You better not—Eeek!" He threw me into the water, earning a big splash in the springs. "Hahaha!" I heard him laughing in victory.

I went up to the surface and spited water out of my mouth. I huffed and crossed my arms. "That's wasn't fair, Bakugo!" He looks up at me with a smirk. "Who said I was playing fair?" He raised a brow, still having a smirk plastered on his face. "Hehe. You're right." I rub my neck shyly. "Let's go back to our rooms. It's getting pretty late."

I nodded and got out of the springs with Bakugo. "Where are you guys going?" I turned my head around seeing Todoroki out of the springs as well. "Ah. We're just heading back to our rooms" I said, yawning a bit. "Dang man, I didn't think you will get tired so easily Bakugo~" Denki teases from the springs. "Ha! Unlike you, I'm responsible enough to know when I have to go to bed, Dunce face!"

"I—Hmm..." Denki turns his head away from us, looking depressed. I muffled a laugh and left to the changing room. I put my pjs on and once I was done changing, the others started to come in. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Huh? Oh, what's up Todoroki!" I tilted my head to the side. "I umm..." His face slightly turned red. "Can we walk—" Someone's arm went around my shoulders, slapping Todoroki's hand during the process.

"F*ck off, Half-and-Half! I'm already going with (Y/N)!" He sticks out his middle finger and his tongue out. "Oh I see..." Todoroki frowns. "You can come with us if you want" I said, while placing my hand on his arm. He shakes his head and gives a small smile. "No, you can go ahead with him." He adds his hands on top of mine. "Really?" "Yes." He squeezes my hand as for reassurance. 

"Okay then see you in a bit Todoroki!" I waved at him with Bakugo's arm on my shoulders. "Why are so mean to Todoroki?" "Because." "Because what?" "Because I want to." I sighed but decided to let it go. "Whatever you say, Bakugo." Little did I know, was that a certain dual colored-haired male was staring at our backs before we disappeared from his vision.
~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day when we were woken up at 5 a.m...5A.M! "I could be sleeping right now..." I pouted, walking out the building, tiredly. My hair was still messy, eyes are droopy and my energy for today isn't that high. After everyone got up, we immediately changed into our gym clothes. Some of us weren't even dressed correctly.

I yawn, standing in front of Mr. Aizawa, next to Bakugo. "Morning Bakugo" I whispered softly to him. "Morning" He mutters, staring at me. "You look nice today" He sarcastically said, with his usual smirk. "I know right! It's like I'm naturally beautiful in every way" I rolled my eyes playfully, while trying to pat down my bed hair. "But you are..." He said under his breath.

I looked at him with pink dusted cheeks. "Huh—" I got interrupted when Mr. Aizawa began to speak. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute."

"Proceed carefully." He looks at Bakugo before he threw a ball at his direction, who easily caught it. "So Bakugo, try throwing that." "This is from the fitness test..." Bakugo said. "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." He begins to walk away from us.

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Ashido questions. "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" Sero said. "Do it, Bakugo!" "I believe in you!" I shouted. "Pfft—Imagine if he didn't." "You seriously are asking for a death wish, Denki..." I sweatdrop at how blunt he spoke.

"Sorry, I'm still tired" He mutters before snoring. A bubble coming out of his nose. "Denki?" I poked his shoulder. "H-Huh? Go Bakugo!" He suddenly spoke. I sighed and shake my head with a smile. Bakugo begins swings his arm "Then...Here I go....Go to hell!" He abruptly threw the ball, causing strong wind to rush around us.

We all waited for a few seconds before Aizawa opened his mouth. "709.6 meters." "Huh? It's less than I thought..." Someone mutters. Bakugo, who was still in the same position, was shocked. "It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina."

Aizawa stood in front us, head turned to our direction. "As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today." His lips moved upwards, having one of his creepy smiles plastered on his face. I feel my body tense up by that. Not only that, but same as everyone else. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die...." He pointed at us. "Oh no..." I groaned.
=================================
To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Please follow! Comment! Vote!
Thank you for your support!

1,519 words!