Chapter 14.5

Please read my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
It is currently the next day, which meant mall day! "Hey guys! Sorry for being late. I woke up late today." I scratch my head sheepishly, while my other hand holding the straps of my bag. "Hey!" "Good afternoon, (Y/N)!" "Hey buddy!" Everyone greeted. "It's fine. Your the one who came up with the idea" Denki patted my head. "Haha...yeah, sure." I pinched his arm. "Ow!" I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my green haired friend.

"Hey, Midoriya....I'm sorry for ruining our day with each other..." I gave him a sad smile. "H-Hey don't be sad about, we can always do it some other time!" He assured. "Plus, we can still have fun today!" I smiled. "Yeah, your right!" "And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced—Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Ashido cheers.

We began to look around the mall. "There's so many things to buy!" I said, looking at the different fascinating stores. "They don't just try to cover the various body types due to quirk numbers, but they actually have designs that fit a wide range of ages, from teens to seniors, so..." Midoriya kept muttering. "Midoriya, you should quiet down a bit" I patted his arm, sweat dropping as people kept looking at us. "You're scaring the children. Stop that" Tokoyami interfered.

In the crowds, a man looked at us in shock before pointing at our direction. "Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!" "First years!" "I saw them on TV!" "Sports festival, yay!" The three males shouted. "It looks like we have fans" I laughed. "Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka said nervously.

"I need to buy a big carry on bag." "Where can I get lock picking tools and small drills?" "I don't have any outdoor shoes, so I want to go buy some." "Oh, me too, me too!" Iida interrupts. "The guide said to bring shoes that are already broken in—Oh, but I see perhaps we should choose based on utility?" He mumbles to himself. Uraraka, Midoriya, and I sweatdrop.

"Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?" Kirishima announced. "I agree!" Ashido waves her hand. I thoughtful a moment. "Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!" I said. "Okay!" "Sounds good!" With that, everyone else already left. Leaving me with Midoriya and Uraraka. "Everyone's really fast" Midoriya depended. "I guess everyone is excited to go shopping" I shrugged.

"Yeah." Uraraka nodded. "What about you, Uraraka?" Midoriya looks at her. "I want to get some heavier wrist weights." "I need to buy bug spray..." "Same for me. I have none at home" I mumbled. 'Out of all the things I have at home, I don't have any bug spray...Great!' I bring my attention back to my friends. "Bu...Bug Spray..!" Uraraka shouted and started to run away. "I'm a bug!?" Midoriya pointed at himself.

Uraraka was now out of site. "Your not a bug...more like a broccoli!" I move my hand lazily. "A-A broccoli...! Actually, your not wrong about that" He sighs. "I wonder what's on her mind..." "Bug spray, duh." He stares at me instantly. "I'm joking please don't hate me!" I apologize. "I don't hate you, (Y/N)" Midoriya laughs. "I just hope she'll be okay."

"Me too. I wonder what caused her to run away all of a sudden." "Mhm" He nods. "I'm going to check up on her, and bring her back" I stood in front of him, grabbing my straps tightly. "No, it fin—" "I'm not taking a no for an answer, Midoriya. Stay here but don't walk too far, okay!" "Okay, got it." I nodded and ran towards the direction to where Uraraka had gone to.

I ran for a few minutes looking around the mall. "Where is she?" I went the the second floor to get a better view. "Hmm.." As I was on the second floor I looked ahead and saw a girl with brown hair and a yellow shirt....Uraraka! I quickly went toward her direction. "There you are, Uraraka! I've been looking for you." I stood right next to her. "Ah, I'm sorry I left you guys without telling you where I was going!" She waves her hands rapidly.