Chapter 6

This chapter is really long in my opinion. Please read my other chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
"N-No way" I said "Where is he? I went through the trouble on bringing friends who want to see All Might the symbol of peace. Can't believe he's not here, maybe if I kill a few kids he will come out to play" the villain with a hand on his face said. "What real villains no way how can their be so many of them get into U.A. facility this secure" Kirishima said "Yeah Thirteen aren't the alarms going off" Momo said walking to the front of the class waiting for thirteen to answer "Good question,....not sure."

"Is the whole campus under attack or is this their only target, either way if the alarms aren't triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their present here. They carefully chose this acylated facility as a entry point at a time the class is taught, their fools for trans passing here but they thought this out, whatever they plan they must have bla bla bla *using big words* but what is it?" Todoroki said. I stared at him, still in shock mode.

"Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus...actually if they got the ability to block the censer then they might be jamming our regular communication too. Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school" Aizawa-Sensei said "Yes sir" Kaminari replies. "What are you going to do, you can't fight them on your own theirs to many of them even if you can erase their quirks your fighting style isn't suited for this. Your quirk works better on stele(I don't know what if that word is wright) then one on one fights, that's not going to help the group" Midoriya said.

"You can't be a pro if you got one trick" Aizawa-Sensei said shocking Midoriya. "I'll leave it to you Thirteen" Aizawa-Sensei said then jumped up in the air to attack the villains. After that we all ran to the exits until a purple portal started to appear and we all stopped. "There is no escape for you" The portal guy said and continued talking "It's a pleasure to me you, we are the League of Villains, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this place of justice to say hello. And besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might the symbol of peace to take his last breath. I believe he's supposed to be here today and yet I don't see signs of him, there must have been some change of plan we could not for see" The portal guy was still continued talking.

"Ahh well in the end it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play" Portal guy said,then Bakugou and Kirishima ran and attack the villain. Kirishima used his quirk to harden himself to punch the guy and Bakugou set of his explosions to him. There was smoke everywhere. *coughs* "You guys are living up to their expectations. Be careful children or otherwise someone might get hurt" the villain said and he started to suck us in his portal. "WHAT IS THIS!!" I yelled as I am being sucked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still your P.O.V)

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream on top of my lungs as I was falling down. "Wait I can use my wings!!." I let out my wings and once it did I started to flap them so I don't fall in the water. "This is just great where could I land....ahh there's a ship their." As I was heading there I saw three people on that ship. I squint my eyes so I can see better and there was a purple haired guy and another one has green bushy hair and a female that has long dark green hair. Wait could that be.....

The people on the ship saw me. "(Y/N)!?" Midoriya said. I stopped using my quirk because I was really close to it so I can easily land, but I fell on the ship......well more like landing on top of Midoriya. *Oof* I opened my eyes only to be so 3 inches away from Midoriya's face. He opened his eyes and his face turned red. "Hey Midoriya thank you for breaking my fall and sorry for hurting you if I did" I got up and gave him a hand. "I-It's f-fine (Y-Y/N)." I looked around to see who else is here. Asu is here and Mineta as well.