Chapter 7.5

Please read my other chapters!! Thank you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I was getting up to go to school. I brush my teeth and hair and went to make breakfast. "I wonder what going down today" I finished my breakfast, washed my dish and headed to school. "Today is really busy so I should find a faster root...." I got an idea. "Or I can just use my quirk" I let my wings out and started flying to U.A. I looked down at the city, not going to lie but I'm happy I didn't walk cause it was really really busy. I flew faster towards my school and in 3 minutes I made it.

When I was walking to my classroom I open the huge door and everyone was here. Did I wake up late?! I shook my head and headed to my seat as some people were staring at me. I just ignored them. "Hey (Y/N) what did you do yesterday!!" I turn around and it's was Midoriya. I blushed "I just hang out with a friend that's all" I say scratching the back of my head smiling while thinking about yesterday. "Okay" Midoriya said smiling shyly.

"You guys did you watch the news last night!" Toru asked "Yeah" Ojiro said "It was so cool that we got a few seconds on screen time, though I bet nobody saw me hanging out in the background" she said. "Probably not" Shoji says "It is difficult to stand out if your only wearing gloves" Ojiro said. "We're totally big deals, those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities" Denki said. "Yeah it's kinda crazy right" Kirishima says looking at Denki.

"Get over yourselves all they cared about is the pro hero's were getting attacked" Jiro said putting in some common sense. "Who knows what would happen to us if the teachers haven't showed up" Sero said before getting cut off by Mineta "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!! IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF JUST BY THINKING ABOUT THAT!!" He yells. "OH SHUT UP YOU LOSER" Bakugou yelled at him. "Did you guys see All Might fighting that bird guy, that dude was super strong and he still destroyed him" Sato says as he was throwing punches in the air.

"Yes, his strength is truly wonderful" Tokoyami said. I looked at the time and class was going to start. "Attention homeroom class is going to being, everyone stop talking and take your seats!!" Iida yells "Your the only person who's not sitting" I said smiling innocently. Iida gets upset and goes to his seat "Dang it..." he said. "I wonder who's going to be our teacher" Ashido said. The door opens "Morning class" "MISTER AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" everyone said except for Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Wow what a pro" Denki says as he was shock. "Mister Aizawa, I'm glad that your okay" Iida said "You call that okay?" Uraraka said unsure. "My well being is not important, but your fight is not over" MORE VILLAINS!! "the UA sport festival is about to start" Aizawa-Sensei said. "Are you sure it's a good idea to do this event, I mean we were attacked by villains" I ask not knowing if it was a good idea or not.

"The sport festival is a opportunity for every student to show off how strong they are to other hero's, so I'm sure they wouldn't stop the sport festival over few villains" Aizawa-Sensei said. "I guess we have to do it then...." I said tiredly. "So you all better train hard and don't slack off" "Yes sir!" "Class is dismissed." Everyone started to talk about the sport festival. "Are you excited about the sport festival" I ask Bakugou "Like hell I am, it's a perfect to show that I'm f*cking stronger than all these extras here!!" he said it loudly.

I hit his head "Don't call them extra you extra" I said "SHUT UP YOU EXTRA!!" I playfully rolled my eyes "Whatever you say~." I got up and went to Midoriya, but before I could say anything Uraraka spoke first. "Deku, Iida, (Y/N) let's do our best on the sport festival!" She said with a scary face. "Uraraka what happened to your face" Midoriya said. "Dear lord fix your face" I said....maybe I can fix her. "EVERYONE IM GOING TO DO MY BEST!!" she yells "YEAH!!" we said.

"I SAID IM GOING TO DO MY BEST!!" "Uh" "Got it. Are you okay, you look like your losing it." Sero said.(maybe it was Kirishima...I don't know) I giggled at the way she acted. It was lunch time and we were heading to the cafeteria. "Hey Uraraka" "What's up" "Why did you decided to come to U.A. What made you want to be a pro hero?"Midoriya asks. "Well because I want money" she said a bit embarrassed. "Huh!for the money, you want to be a hero so you can get rich!" Midoriya said.