Chapter 2.5

(Y/N) (P.O.V)
As I was pushing Bakugou, I unlocked the door and push him to the living room. To me it looked fine, but Bakugou I have no idea what he is thinking?

 To me it looked fine, but Bakugou I have no idea what he is thinking?

Bakugou (P.O.V)
OH MY F*CKING GOD, IS HE A RICH BOY OR SOMETHING DAMN. I don't remember it being this big? Did he move or something? How can he afford a house like this? It must have cost like 100,000,000 yen! When I got pushed by (Y/N), we entered the living room and........EVERYTHING LOOKS SO F*CKING FANCY AND NICE THAT-THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

(Y/N) (P.O.V)
"Bakugou snap out of it" I said waving my hands in front of him. He came back to reality. "As I was saying please don't judge me and what do you want to do" "Um play some video games." I nodded and open the cabinet. I put on 'Mario Kart'. "Did you move or something because I don't remember this house" Bakugou said. "I always lived in this house maybe you have a bad memories."A smirk was on my face. "SHUT UP" he said and I laughed.(Sorry if I wrote it wrong) We have been playing games for 4 hours and he needed to go home. "See you later Bakugou " I said waving at him. "Later nerd" he said walked my away. I closed the door. "I did not expect this to happen oh well..." I grabbed a peach and started to eat it. U.A here I come.
(Skip time cause I'm lazy)
It's been 10 months that I have been training and have have gotten more muscle than before. What I have been noticing is that Midoriya looks tired everyday and I haven't talk to him in a while...maybe he is hiding something from me but who knows, I will talk to him later. In two days I will go to the U.A exam and I hope I will pass it. I want to make my parents happy that I going to be a great hero no matter what!

Midoriya (P.O.V)
In the corner of my eye I can see (Y/N) staring at me. I can feel my face warming up. He looked like he was thinking of something and concern about it. I feel so tired everyday. I realize that I haven't talked to (Y/N) for ever. Is he still my friend? Does he think I a made friend for not talking to him!? I don't want to lose him like that!! I going to talk to him and apologize that I haven't talked to him because he is my only friend that I have and he is so kind to me everyday. I hope he will forgive me. Should I tell him that I have a quirk..wait I can't All Might said not to tell anyone!!

The bell rings and everyone started to pack their stuff and I was going to talk to (Y/N) right now. "H-Hey (Y/N) how have you been?" I said scratching the back of my neck. "I'm good how about you, for the past 10 months you looked tired wait.. HAVE YOU BEEN GOING TO THE GYM WITHOUT ME!"(Y/N) said. I was laughing so much. "No I have been training so I can do well on the entrance exam" "Oh okay but with who, because I know it can be difficult to train by yourself unless you do that then it's fine" he said, "I-I trained by myself." I lied and I'm not the type of person to lie, but i had to because All Might told me not to tell anyone about it. I don't want to lie to (Y/N) because he is always here for me and I feel guilty to lie, but theirs nothing else I can do. "Okay" he said. I can believe it worked because I'm bad at lying, sometimes he has ways to know what's going on but this time he didn't. Well that's a relief. "I wish you good luck on the entrance exam Midoriya" (Y/N) said with a smile on his face. I blushed a lot because of his smile and how short he is. "Y-You too" that's what I was able to say.

(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I knew Midoriya was lying about training by himself because he will always play with his fingers. So I just went with it. "I wish you good luck on the entrance exam Midoriya" I said and Midoriya was turning pink. "Y-You too" Midoriya said. "We'll see you at the entrance exam." After that I just left while from far away I heard "Y-Yeah" and everything faded away. I entered my house, took a shower, ate dinner, watched TV, and went to bed. Just two more days left (Y/N), show everyone what your made of.....I fell asleep and started to dream about something that I wish was here...

============================================================
To be continued.....
Sorry, I went out with my friends so I couldn't update
Hope you enjoy this chapter.