🧡History Holds Secrets (3/3)

Song: Stand Out Fit In - ONE OK ROCK

TW: Swearing, sorry it is a bit short

BakuTodo

History Holds Secrets (3/3)

"So does that mean...we are supposed to be lovers since they were lovers. Like fated soulmates or something?" Todoroki asked curiously.

"We could try, I'm ok with that. I just feel like you're supposed to be a big part of my life and I can't explain why." Katsuki said.

"Ok," Shoto spoke and stood up, Katsuki nodded and followed suit.

The two boys stood in front of each other, Todorki was a little taller but that didn't mean Katsuki couldn't top the two-toned male.

Katsuki set his hands on Shoto's hips and Shoto set his hands on Katsuki's shoulders. Shoto gulped and leaned down, Katsuki leaned up a bit.

Katsuki smirked and placed his lips on Shoto's. Shoto's knees went weak and he almost fell, but Katsuki held him up. The kiss was weirdly appreciated between the boys.

As the kiss got deeper both boys gasped as scenes flooded their heads. Scenes of picnic dates, reading in a grande library, other cute dates. All the scenes included two people, Katsuki and Shoto.

The two boys pulled apart gasping for air and gripping their heads as more memories flooded their brains.

Soon the memories stopped and the two boys stood up. Katsuki shook his head and looked up at the half and half boy.

"Shoto..." he whispered.

"Katsuki..." Shoto whispered back.

There was a loud click heard and the two boys scrambled behind one of the many bookshelves in the room. They peeked through the books to see one of the museum workers.

Katsuki looked towards the door that led back into the museum, and back to the worker.

"I say we book it to the doors on my signal," Katsuki uttered slowly to Shoto.

Shoto only nodded and Katsuki looked back to the worker to find the best opening. The worker raised an eyebrow at the book that Shoto had set on the table. They picked it up and inspected it.

"Now!" Katsuki shouted quickly and ran to the door with Shoto, hand in hand.

The two made it safely back into the main museum area. Katsuki looked around and spotted the class at another exhibit across the way. Shoto and Katsuki quickly made it to the group still holding hands.

No one knew of their disappearance to that room, and no one noticed them re-joining the group. It was lucky for them, Aizawa would have their asses if he found out they went off alone.

"So...does this mean we're a thing?" Shoto asked quietly.

"If you want to be," Katsuki whispered back.

"I do," Shoto uttered embarrassedly.

"Then we're dating," Katsuki smirked and pecked Shoto's reddened face on the cheek.

The rest of the field trip went smoothly, and the two boys went home happy and now believed in reincarnation. After all, King Bakugou's reign will be endless.