🧡 Eating? Don't Know Her

Song: Orange Juice - Melanie Martinez

TW: Eating disorder, swearing, character death

TokoBaku

Eating? Don't Know Her (1/1)

Katsuki stood in front of his mirror as he got ready for the day. He gulped and pinched some loose skin on his stomach between his fingers. He sighed and pulled out his scale from under the sink.

"140 isn't bad, but I need to lose more," Katsuki whispered to himself.

He finished getting ready, he found his uniform was getting looser on him. He tightened his belt a bit and wrapped his blazer around himself further.

He grabbed his bag and headed to school. There were few people in the classroom which was good. Katsuki didn't want to be disturbed.

"Bakugou?" Katsuki groaned inwardly and turned to who spoke to him. Surprisingly it was Tokoyami.

"What do ya want bird brain?" Katsuki asked harshly.

"I was wondering if you'd meet me behind the school after classes?" He nervously asked.

"Fine, whatever," Katsuki spoke and turned back around in his seat. Tokoyami mentally celebrated and went back to his seat.

Tokoyami recently found himself discreetly looking at Katsuki. Ever since the sports festival, Tokoyami always got flustered when thinking about how Bakugou was on top of him during their fight.

Tokoyami always had a bright pink tint to his feathers when he thought about how Bakugou straddled him to hold him down.

He shook himself out of his head and looked back to Katsuki. Tokoyami tilted his head a bit when looking at the blond.

'Has he gotten thinner?' He asked himself in his head.

Katsuki was confused, to say the least. Why would Tokoyami come up to him and ask to talk to him after classes?

Katsuki ran his hand through his blond hair and sighed. It was all so puzzling, they never even had any interactions besides the sports festival.

Katsuki thought back to their fight and some pink made its way onto Bakugou's face at the thought of how their fight ended. With Katsuki on top of Tokoyami.

He never thought that he'd have feelings nor would he fall in love. His goal is to be the number 1 hero, he doesn't have time for silly things like love and relationships. Maybe he'd make an exception though, just this once.

Not soon enough though class started. Aizawa was boring as always so most of the class were off in their own little worlds.

Katsuki sat in his seat thinking of ways he could lose more weight. He had never tried throwing up the food he ate. He had always either avoided food altogether or secretly threw it away when he did get food.

'I'll try it during lunch.' Katsuki thought to himself.

With that Katsuki's train of thought changed to what training he'd do this afternoon after his talk with Fumikage.

'Maybe I'll work on cardio today.' Katsuki decided and wrote down a skeletal workout regiment in his notebook.

The bell rang for lunch and the class stood up and rushed to the cafeteria. Katsuki however took his sweet time, if he didn't have time to eat all his lunch that was ok to him. Means he'd eat less and he'd have to throw up less.