🧡Pecan Pie (2/2)

Song: Jessica - girlfriends

TW: Abusive relationship, swearing

Abusive Kiri, DekuBaku

Pecan Pie 2/2

Izuku was in shock, it was happening all over again. Katsuki was getting abused and Izuku was too stupid to realize it. It had to be said to his face (even if it was in a code that Katsuki and Izuku had made up) to finally realize it.

Why hadn't he noticed it before? The way Kirishima cut off Katsuki's contact with the world or how Kirishima never brought Katsuki anywhere. All of it was blatantly obvious. Izuku was too much of a dumbass to notice though, and he hated himself for it.

Izuku smacked the side of his head, "No, this is not the time to dwell on that. Kacchan is in trouble." Izuku mumbled harshly to himself. He jerked up and dashed all around his room to get ready. He didn't put on his hero suit but instead grabbed all dark clothing so he could blend in with the dark of the night.

He then pulled his computer out and plugged his phone in. he tracked where the phone call originally was instigated from. It was a small neighborhood an hour outside Mutsufasa.

Izuku slammed his computer shut after transferring the address to his phone to follow it easier. He quickly slipped his shoes on and started to follow the map.

He used a bit of full cowling to get there faster. It took him under 10 minutes to get there. He growled a bit and walked up to the front door. This is where Katsuki had been suffering for the past how many years Eijirou has been an abusive asshole.

He aggressively knocked and waited. Izuku tapped his foot rapidly wanting to get Katsuki away from this damned house as fast as possible.

Eventually, Kirishima opened the door, he smiled when he saw Izuku at the door.

"Oh hey, Midobro, what's up?" Kiri said and only opened the door far enough to show his body, no further.

"I wanted to visit Kacchan. We haven't talked in a while." Izuku spoke he was taller than Kiri standing at 6'4 and Kiri only at 6'0 so if it resorted to fighting Izuku would win in a heartbeat.

"Kat isn't available at the moment." Kirishima chuckled awkwardly as if he was hiding something.

"Bullshit. Let me see Kacchan." Izuku said bluntly.

"Well, what makes you think he will want to see you huh?" Kirishima retorted.

"I have a feeling," Izuku said omnisciently.

There was a huge bang with several smaller bangs after it that sounded throughout the house. Izuku pushed Kirishima through the door and off to the side as he ran into the house.

Kacchan!?!?" Izuku screeched.

"IZUKU!" There was a yell slightly muffled with several more bangs.

Izuku growled and shoved Kirishima against the wall, "Where is he?" Izuku gritted out, his eyes wide with anger.

"Like hell, I'll tell you." Kirishima spat in Izuku's face.

Izuku huffed and slammed Kiri back into the wall, knocking him out swiftly. Izuku then turned around and surveyed the house.

"Kacchan?!?" Izuku yelled out and some more slams and bangs responded.

Izuku rushed through the house opening every door and leaving it open. He moved room to room before he thought the bangs got louder when he opened what looked like to be Kirishima's room.

"Izuku?!?" Katsuki yelled and Izuku rushed into the room.

"Kacchan, where are you?!?!" Izuku shrieked.

"The closet! A secret cabinet in the closet!" Katsuki yelled and Izuku slammed open the closet doors.

Left and right Izuku threw clothes out. Katsuki kept knocking and banging. Izuku ran his hand across the back wall of the closet and finally felt a small latch. He gripped it tightly and pulled. He pulled and pulled, finally, the small door snapped open and an exhausted Katsuki came tumbling out. Izuku caught Katsuki and picked him up.

"I won't let him hurt you anymore," Izuku spoke softly to the small ash blond in his arms.

Katsuki nodded thankfully and closed his eyes falling asleep in Izuku's arms. As long as Katsuki was with Izuku, he knew he'd be safe.

Pecan Pie 2/2