🧡Expelled (1/2)

Song: Make You Mine - PUBLIC

TW: Sexual intercourse (Not full smut), swearing

Minetabaku

Expelled (1/2)

Bakugou sighed as he watched the minute and second hands of the clock slowly tick by. He wasn't paying attention to Aizawa, he knew what was coming anyway. This morning was when it all went downhill.

Bakugou walked down the busy hallways with Kirishima. Girls and boys would turn to each other and whisper to their friends when Katsuki walked by.

"Katsuki bakugou to the principal's office after school! Katsuki Bakugou to the principal's office after school!" It rang out through the hallway in a resounding echo.

"OOOOOO~ Bakubro's in troubleeeeee!" Kaminari teased and slapped Katsuki's back as he dashed past.

"Is the villain gonna finally get expelled?" Two girls next to him snickered and teased.

"Don't worry about them, bro. I'm sure it's not bad." Kirishima tried to reassure his friend.

"Whatever shitty hair," Katsuki grumbled as they made it to classroom 3-A.

Everyone had matured over the years even Mineta. He came out as Bisexual in second year and had a growth spurt. He's now standing at 6'3. Katsuki has grown too, not much he's only 5'11 but he did grow.

When Aizawa came into the room everyone quieted down and listened. Nezu liked how Aizawa taught 1-A so he is now the class's designated homeroom teacher for all of their years at UA.

Now we are here. Katsuki watched the seconds tick by till his untimely hero course demise. He knew he was most likely getting expelled. He knew it since the sports festival in their first year. He knew he was gonna get expelled in time, he just didn't know when. Today was that day I guess.

The bell snapped Katsuki out of his daze and he packed up. he felt eyes on him as he packed up, he looked around the room quickly and saw that it was now mostly empty. Only Momo, Mineta, Todoroki, and Ojiro were left.

Katsuki shook his head and continued to pack up. He felt the same eyes though, he looked up quickly only to be met with the dark wide eyes that belonged to Minoru Mineta. Mineta squeaked a bit and rushed out the room with his head down.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow and noticed he was the only one in the room. He sighed and walked out of the room and down the hall to the main office where Principal Nezu's office was.

He slid open the door and walked in. Midnight was the first to notice the ash-blond kid.

"Well hey kid, what do ya need?" she asked kindly setting her hands on her hips.

"I'm here to see Principal Nezu," Katsuki said gruffly.

"Oh right through those doors." She spoke and pointed to the double doors at the end of the room.

"Thanks," Katsuki mumbled and walked forward.

Midnight sighed and sat down next to Cementos, "He's a good kid, he doesn't deserve this." Midnight crossed her legs.

"I agree, but what Nezu says goes..." Cementos said sadly.

Katsuki knocked on the double doors and heard a high-pitched come in sound in response. Katsuki opened the doors and stepped in.