🧡UA's Serial Killer

Song: Villain - Stella Jang

TW: Blood, death, murder, several character deaths

AN: This is the last one shot. I want to focus on my new story Dangerous Thirst.

No ship

UA's Serial Killer (1/1)

 Tonight was the night! Katsuki was going to fulfill his father's wishes and walk in the same footsteps he has.

Katsuki gripped his knife in the dead of night as he silently walked the halls of the dorm building. He walked down the stairs to the first floor of rooms which were Mineta, Deku, Aoyama, and Tokoyami.

Katsuki walked to Mineta's door, he really didn't want to go in but he had to. He picked the lock with a bobby pin he stole from Momo and slipped into the room.

Mineta was in his bed sleeping, hugging his Midnight body pillow. Katsuki took his knife, raised it above Mineta's neck, and swiftly slit his neck. Katsuki smiled and watched as Mineta silently bled out.

Next was Deku, again Katsuki picked the lock and did the same thing to Deku as he did to Mineta. He did the same with Aoyama and Tokoyami too.

The next floor was Jirou, Hagekure, Kouda, Kaminari, Iida, and Ojiro. Katsuki first picked the lock to Jirou's room and slipped inside.

Jirou shifted in her bed and Katsuki froze. Jirou settled back down and Katsuki let a slight breath of relief out.

Quietly Katsuki took his knife and stabbed it through Jirou's neck. Katsuki then left and quietly jogged to Hegekure's room. The invisible girl wore shorts but nothing else. He could see her under the blankets as there was a lump where she lay.

Katsuki estimated where her neck would be, and swiftly slit it open with his knife. The girl made wheezes and gurgling noise so Katsuki knew he guessed right.

Next was Kouda, he picked the lock once more and walked in. Kouda's bunny stirred in its cage and slightly looked at Katsuki. Katsuki smirked and placed a finger to his lips in a shushing motion. The next thing you know is Kouda has his neck slit too.

Next was Kaminari, his neck was bleeding out in less than five seconds. Katsuki slit both of Iida's and Ojiro's too.

The next floor had Uraraka, Ashido, Shouji, and Kirishima. Katsuki picked Uraraka's lock and slipped in unnoticed. Katsuki quickly and quietly stabbed Uaraka's neck and left just how he came.

Next, he did the same to Ashido and Shouji. Shouji was a bit difficult since Katsuki had to wait until Shouji shifted to find his neck.

The last one on that floor was Kirishima. Katsuki was a little sad to see Kirishima go but it had to be done. So Katsuki slit Kirishima's throat just like all the others.

The last floor had Momo, Tsu, Satou, Todoroki, and Sero. katsuki quickly picked Satou's door lock and slipped in.

There was the lingering smell of baked goods in his room. A new metallic scent was added after Katsuki also slit Satou's neck. He moved onto Todoroki who was next and slit his throat too.

He did the same with Sero, Momo, and Tsu. Katsuki was the only one left alive now and Katsuki felt great!

Katsuki walked to his room and pulled out the can of gasoline he stashed in his room for the night. He then walked all the floors and poured gasoline on the ground.

He finally stood out in front of the dorm building with a pack of matches in his right hand. He stuffed the night in his pocket as he pulled out a single match.

He struck it against the edge of the box and the match lit to life. The beautiful flame grew as Katsuki tossed it inside the building catching the gasoline of fire.

Katsuki walked away from the burning building, smiling as he completed his destiny.

UA's Serial Killer (1/1)

A/N: I want to thank you all for taking the time to read these one-shots! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed writing them. I have a new book called Dangerous Thirst and I do recommend you go read it! Again thank you all for your support and love! I love you all!