🧡Inverted Au Meet Class 1- A (2/2)

Song: I Can't Breathe - Bea Miller

TW: Selfcest, sexual intercourse (not detailed smut), swearing

KatsuBaku (Selfcest)

Inverted AU Meet Class 1- A (2/2)

 "So you're a pussy." Izuku spoke to his opposite.

"Excuse me?" Deku asked, confused.

"You're a bitch, a pussy, a coward." Izuku groaned.

"And you're not the nicest person I've run into." Deku retorted.

"Deal with it." Izuku spat.

Meanwhile with Todorki and Sho. Sho was mainly confused and a bit overwhelmed by his opposite.

"So I'm Todoroki! I'm Izuku's friend! My family is great, and they love me a lot!" Todoroki rambled. Sho sat back and occasionally nodded even though he wasn't entirely paying attention.

Bakugou was steadily growing more irritated with his opposite. Katsuki sat there hunched in on himself, afraid Izuku would jump him.

"So, why are you so weak?" Bakugou asked gruffly.

"I don't know, I-I just a-am." Katsuki stuttered.

Katsuki's eyes darted all around the room, fear filling them. He didn't wanna be here, there were too many people.

Katsuki yelped as he was dragged out of the room. Bakugou dragged the small blackette down the hall and into a bathroom. Katsuki was shoved against the wall, the slight sting of his shoulders hitting the wall sending a shudder through his spine.

Bakugou slammed a hand onto the wall behind Katsuki, essentially blocking the blackette from moving.

"What a-are y-you g-gonna d-do?" Katsuki asked fearfully.

"I've always wanted to see what it would be like to fuck myself," Bakugou spoke bluntly.

"E-Eh!?!?" Katsuki shrieked, his face erupting into blush.

"Relax, I won't do anything unless there's verbal consent, idiot," Bakugu spoke.

"...Yes," Katsuki spoke.

"What?" Bakugou was confused.

"You can, f-f-fuck m-me." Katsuki stuttered his face still red. Bakugou smiled and pulled the blackette out of the bathroom and back to the dorms. The other students had heard about the opposites and wanted to talk to them.

Bakugou shoved Katsuki into his dorm room. Katsuki stood there fumbling with his fingers.

"Are you really ok with this?" Bakugou asked sincerely.

"Yes, I am," Katsuki spoke without a stutter, surprisingly.

Bakugou slipped his hands around the blackette's waist and locked their lips together. Bakugou made out with his opposite, tongue included, before traveling down towards his neck and biting there. Katsuki let out shy whimpers in pleasure.

Bakugou gently laid the blackette down on the bed behind them, the ash-blond towered over the smaller and smirked. Bakugou took off Katsuki's shirt and attacked his neck again, this time sucking and leaving kisses too.

Bakugou smirked or smiled every time Katsuki let out a relatively loud moan. Bakugou left many more hickeys on Katsuki's neck and torso.

Katsuki was tired and sensitive after being fucked senseless by bakugou. Katsuki's bright blue eyes were half-lidded, the boy barely registered Bakuogu slipping into the bed and bringing the blackette to his chest.

The morning came and the Bakugou woke up first. He looked down at the sleeping blackette in his arms. He ran his fingers through the soft raven locks.

Bakugou felt the lingering urge to protect the smaller male in his arms forever. Bakugou vowed he would, he'd find a way to.