🧡Astraphobia

Song: Eternal Youth - Rude

TW: Swearing, astraphobia

Additional info: Astraphobia is the extreme fear of thunder and lightning.

DekuBaku

Astraphobia (1/1)

Izuku sighed as his friends insisted on playing another game. It was already almost midnight. The poor boy just wanted to sleep. Maybe sneak into his Kacchan's room at 3 AM to cuddle but that's beside the point.

"Deku-Kun truth or dare?" Uraraka cheered, snapping Izuku out of his daze. His mood dropped a bit, his Kacchan was the only one he wanted to call him Deku.

"Dare," Izuku said tiredly.

Uraraka giggled, "Go stand in the pouring rain for 30 seconds." She said.

'It's raining?' Izuku thought to himself as he stood up.

Izuku sighed as it was raining cats and dogs outside! He opened the front doors and stood in the rain. He immediately got soaked, he was lucky it was warm rain. He ran his hand through his now wet locks of hair, slicking them back.

Izuku looked at the sky he had 10 seconds left. 'I hope to God it doesn't thunder and lightning!' Izuku thought harshly. The greenette didn't want his Kacchan scared.

Izuku dashed back inside to the dorm building and shook himself out like a dog. Water went everywhere, someone shoved a towel to him. He didn't see who, but he took it anyway.

He quickly dried himself off and sat back down with his friends.

"Uh Todoroki T or D?" Izuku asked.

"Tru-" Todorki was abruptly cut off by a bolt of bright lightning and a loud clap of thunder.

"Shit!" Izuku shrieked and stood up.

"Deku-Kun is every-" Uraraka was cut off by a petrifying scream.

Izuku's eyes widened and he ran off. He ran to the stairs in a dead sprint. He used a bit of OFA to get up the stairs better.

Another flash and the loud boom of thunder. Followed by another ear-piercing scream.

Izuku slammed open the stair door to the fourth floor. The rest of class 1-A hot on his trail. He dashed to Katsuki's door and slammed it open. There Bakugou was curled up in a ball shaking, his hands over his ears with tears streaming down his face.

Izuku quickly moved in front of Katsuki's small form and set his hand gently on Katsuki's side that was facing the ceiling.

"Hey Kacchan," Izuku said and rubbed small circles with his thumb on Katsuki's hip.

"I-Izu..." Katsuki asked shakily.

"Yeah it's me," Izuku said softly and pulled the trembling ash blond onto his lap.

There was another loud clap of thunder and Katsuki flinched heavily. He quickly wrapped himself around Izuku and buried his head into the greenette's chest. Izuku gently rocked the shaking boy in his arms and ran his fingers through Katsuki's hair comfortingly.

"Someone grab me the phone and earbuds on the desk." Izuku quietly demanded. Sero nodded and handed the boy what he asked for.

Izuku logged into Spotify and clicked the playlist they always listened to when a storm happened. It was filled with chill lofi beats that calmed Katsuki along with drowning out the storm.

Izuku gently set the earbuds in Katsuki's ears and turned on the playlist. The songs didn't completely drown out the storm so Katsuki still flinched a bit when a super loud crash of thunder with a bright hot bolt of lightning would come along.

"We should go," Mina whispered to the class.

"I agree, we should let them be," Momo said politely.

The class walked off silently as to not disturb them.

The class now knew that whenever there was a storm with thunder and lightning get Izuku to Bakugou.

Astraphobia (1/1)