𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕘𝕖

Jimin:pt5
____________

You fell asleep on the cold floor and again with a test stained face.

"When will this end"

You got up and made jimin breakfast and this time he didn't leave. Which was unusual. You went to his room and he was getting ready while his room was neat and clean.

"Uh J-jimin breakfast is done"
"Fuck why did I stutter"

"Thanks I'll be down in a minute. "

"Wow kind much"

You nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Skip to night time~

This time jimin came home early and didn't scream or shout at you. But he looked mad. He threw his bag and slammed the door shut.

You then suddenly heard glass shattering,crying and screaming.

You got up and peeked through the door there was jimin with bruises and cuts on his arm and face  while glass was scattered everywhere.

You gasped and jimin looked at you ( I would faint right away-)

He came closer and opened the door wide.

"Y/n, You fucking bitch! Trying to replace her!"

"Again?"

"What the fuck are you trying to say jimin! I never came to replace Aera! It was you, your mindset. I am your childhood best friend! And for God's Sake I didn't come to replace her! I came to change you. Bring my old Jimin back. And your mother. MY aunt. Tricked you to think I came to replace her-" you got cut off by Jimin just fainting.

He fell backwards and hit his head on the corner of the bed.

You freaked out and put his head on your lap. You called the ambulance and prayed for him to be okay.

At the hospital

"Please be ok jimin

Please.."