𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖙

(Ib jeonsfika on instagram)
_____

Jungkook pt6
____________

"Hmm let them in" you said,

"Your majesty" someone said and bowed. It was non-other than lia.

"Lia? What are you  doing here?"

"I just want to explain. Please. Just one chance your majesty" she said, she fell on her knees and begged you.

You nodded and let her explain.

"You know my mom? She told me to act like that. She told me if I don't she will hurt my baby and yours. I didn't want our babies to be hurt. So I agreed. And that day when I was gonna throw something at you. She told me to. My mom isn't the best. She hates me. And she wants to be with jungkook, and kill you. I escaped her today to Tell you this" she explained herself, every detail.

Your eyes went wide. You slightly gasped and looked at her mother.

"You! You will leave this kingdom today! Get the fuck out!" You yelled and looked at lia

"I'm sorry lia. I kicked you out without and explanation please forgive me. I'm sorry" you said and hugged her.

"It's okay your majesty, you didn't know"

"Thank you. And I know you love jungkook alot. I will allow you to stay in the kingdom. And be a family with jungkook. I won't mind since I have moved on. Even though it was wrong of you to cheat on your husband. He left the kingdom, so you and jungkook be together okay?" You asked and she looked at you and hugged you.

After some shananagins~

Lia and jungkook were now dating with their child. While you and namjoon were happy. Even though Junhun (your son) and namjoon weren't that close. And namjoon wasn't his biological dad. He still tried everything to make him happy. And it worked.

You were happy everything was normal now. Even after a heck of an rollercoaster.

Next part will be last!!