When your bestfriend flirts with your bf:Namjoon.

"Ok baby see you after class" namjoon said and pecked your lips.

"Oki see ya"

You went to your class and started taking notes.

After a while class was finally over so you and aerum went to lunch. (I know it's quick but like-)

You saw namjoon and quickly ran to him and hugged him. He kissed and you OBVIOUSLY kissed back.

Aerum was watching with jealousy. She liked namjoon all along. But you never got the hint.

You pulled away and said "let's eat I'm hungry"

Aermu quickly say next to namjoon right when you were gonna sit there.

"Uh- aerum I was gonna sit there with namjoon"

"It doesn't say your name on it"
She said.

You were confused but sat down infront of namjoon. He smiled and took your hand.

Aerum eyes darkened.

"So namjoon are you and y/n having problems?" She asked out of the blue.

"Um no. We are happy. As you can see"

"Well if you are I am ALWAYS available. " she said and scooted closer.

"Whatever"

Eventually. She had enough. She took namjoon's hands off yours. Grabbed his face and was about to kiss him. When namjoon pushed her off.

"Are you fucking mad!? I AM DATING AND YET YOU TRY AND KISS ME!? YOU BITCH I WOULD NEVER DATE YOU!" Namjoon shouted and top of his lungs.

You got up and rubbed his hand calming him down . Aerum of up and said

"What does she have that I don't?"

"She is nice,beautiful,And would never break someone's relationship!"

"But I liked you! Before you both started dating!" She screamed.

"Well you didn't tell me. When he confessed I would have declined if I knew. You are too late. Cuz we are getting married having kids and we are going to be together till our last breath. So fuck off!" You shouted at her.

She widened her eyes. "But-"

"Just shut up!" A guy shouted from afar.

"They are happy so let them be!" A girl shouted. Namjoon looked at you and smashed his lips on yours. You were shocked but then gave in.

At the corner of your eyes you see aerum. Tears streaming down are face and looked at you both with jealousy.

He pulled away and said

"I love you"

"I love you too" then you both looked at aerum and said

"BAI FELICIA"