Killing Yourself

Mentions of suicide!! If not comfortable, please do not read this.

______

Jeon Jungkook

L

ooking at yourself at the mirror. Pointing out your flaws. Holding the pills in your hand. You looked at them.

Why did I think he will ever love me? I am a idiot thinking that. It's better to leave. For him. For me

Taking the pills, gathering them in your hand. You swallowed them

Finally. I'll feel what freedom is.

Just then the door opened. Your husband standing there.

His eyes showing sadness and anger.

Oh god..

"Why did you do this? What was the fucking reason!" He yelled at you showing that he was disappointed.

But he didn't know. You were hurting

"You know why? You treated me like shit for 3 whole years. You cheated on me, verbally abused me, even hit me, and lastly. The most painful thing. You forced me to abort my baby"

"Enough is enough jungkook. I've had it. Where is the jungkook I fell in love with? Where is he? Who are you? You aren't the guy I fell in love with. You changed. Completely"

"There is nothing you can do now jungkook. It's over."

"What about us y/n? You are just gonna throw that away?"

"There wasn't a 'us' to begin with Jeon. You ruined me. Let me go"

Then you felt it. Your head started spinning. Your heart started beating really fast. You lost your balance.

Luckily Jungkook caught you before you fell

"Y-y/n? W-wake up! Y-you can't leave me!"

"You hurt me jungkook. I can't stay. I loved you. B-but I regret it doing so"

Your eyes slowly closed. Your soul left. You left. This cruel world. And left your cruel husband.

"I-I'm so so sorry love. I regret my actions. I never meant to hurt you. You were my star y/n. You were my everything. I will never forgive myself. I love you. Stay happy up there"

______

A tear left his eye remembering the incident. 

He looked at the stars. But then closed his eyes. All he could see was your face. Your face all happy and smiling. But he didn't know.

That behind that smile. You hid the pain.

You were my star y/n

Why did I legit cry while writing this??

Please read my annoucment I posted because when people don't, I get flooded with messages saying 'why are doing this' or ' what happend'. So read my announcement to fully understand.