Cheating on you

Jhope☀️
One shot📃
Writer✏:koosheartue4eve
For✉: leJINdiswasher

_______________________________________

You were a extremely chill person. And really chill. You would always have a Bitch face and were always hungry. (I mean-)

You had a boyfriend. His name was Jung Hoseok, and was your bf for about 3 years now.

You loved him with your whole heart. And you thought he did too. But you were wrong.

One day you were visiting your bf after a long day at work.

But right as you entered. You could hear talking of another girl  from your shared bedroom. As you got closer noises  got louder.

You opened the door and saw something that shattered your heart.

Hoseok kissing a girl like there was no tomorrow.

You kept your calm and asked

"Dude? Maybe stop your make out session and where are the burgers?"

"Y-y/n? I c-can explain"

"Bro, I don't need a eXpLaNaTiOn. Where are the burgers oh and I am going to jihoon. He will come take my belongings dear ex-boyfriend"

"Y/n-" before he could finish you already left not forgetting to take the food.

When you reached the car you let your tears fall. You never wanted a bf but you gave it a try.

"Y/n I fucking told you not have a fucking bf especially a fucking bitchy bf. You never fucking listen"
You scolded yourself.

"I can't cry over some fucking bitch. He broke I'll take my revenge soon.."