𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

Yoongi

"Babe are you ready?" Yoongi asked

"Yea let's go" you replied

In the car you looked out the window and fiddled with your fingers . What if they dont like you?

Yoongi saw you were nervous and stroked your thigh.

"Baby? Are you nervous?"

"No- well yes. I'm just scared what if they don't like me-"

"Babe it's ok. Even if they dont like you I do I love you and I will never break up with you"

You finally reached his parents house.

His parents hugged him but his mother just looked at you and said hi.

His father was nice and treated you like his own daughter but his mother was acting like you were invisible.

"So miss y/n where do you work"
His mother suddenly asked you a question.

"I-I am a choreographer"

"Hmm interesting. Are you dating my son for money?"

Yoongi looked at his mom with a annoyed expression.

"Mom-"

"Yoongi, be quiet"

You answered "of course not. I dont care about his money at all. If he was poor I would still date him. I am dating him for his kind loving and caring personality"

His mother looked annoyed. His mother still hated you. I don't know why--

Yoongi and his father were talking. Yoongi's mother called you in the kitchen.

"Yes miss" you said

"Dont you dare think about dating my son anymore! You better break up with him. I know you are dating him for money"

"No I wont I love him. And money is just a object. I am dating him for an object?. Pfft give me a break. I told you I am NOT dating him for money. So the answer to your demand is N. O" you gave the attitude back.

"You stupid person" she slapped you so hard. That there were a red hand print on your left cheek

You fell on the ground. Making a loud thud. Yoongi heard you. And went to the kitchen.

"Y/n WHAT THE HECK! WHAT HAPPEND!"

"Your mom slapped me" you wanted to tell him even if you were crying so much.

"What the heck mom! ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR MOM LIKE THAT"

She screamed back. Yoongi picked you up. He kissed your cheek.

You guys left their house.

You reached your house. You got comfortable clothes and watched a movie.

"I'm sorry baby for my parents"

"Its ok yoongles it isnt your fault anyways."

"I love you"

"I love you too"