"I need time" taehyung pt1

This mafia world was really starting to scare you. Taehyung's enemies are all over the place. It was not easy to say. But yes. You were dating Kim Taehyung. The biggest strongest mafia in the world.

"Rosi-ah come down!" You shouted

"Yes eomma?" She said.

You signalled her to sit next to you.

"I know you are sad that your father doesn't make time for you. But always remember that he loves you. More than anything. Ok?"

"Yes eomma I know" she smiled. Just then taehyung opened the door.

"Hi daddy!" Rosi said as she ran to him.

But taehyung rejected the hug

"Please rosi. I am really tired. We will est and then maybe talk" Rosi was sad but nodded.

You frowned. No matter how tired he is he always hugged her and attacked her with kisses.

You and rosi shrugged it off and you went to make food. Rosi was on her phone talking to her friends (she was 14)

Taehyung came down and shouted at her "can you get off that damn phone for once!?! Do something productive and help mom with the food!"

Rosi looked down trying to stop the tears.

She got up and went to you.

She hugged you tight. When taehyung came in she went to him and asked

"Why did you yell at her? This is the only time she is allowed to go on her phone. But clearly you just don't have time for her so you don't notice-"

"Do I look like I care?" He cut you off

"Well you should because she is your damn daughter. "

"WELL MAYBE SHE SHOULD STUDY FOR ONCE AND STOP TALKING TO HER FRIENDS WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT!" He yelled.

You flinched but he continued.

"You know what. I need time away from you. And rosi. I'm really sorry. But please understand that being a mafia isn't easy. I-"

"Stop. You need time. Then we will gladly do your favour. We are leaving this house. And we will come back after you stop being a mafia" you said.

"Y/n.....