When he lends his jacket to your bully and not you:Hoseok

"Babyyy I'm cold." You whined.

"Shut up y/n. Focus to the lesson" you sighed and started taking notes.

After class you all went to lunch. But hoseok got ahead of you and went to hana. Your bully.

"Hey hana. You look gorgeous. Can I get your number?"

He asked. Your heart shattered.
"Sure" she smiled.

He smiled and pecked her cheek. Close to her lip.

You had enough and dragged hoseok to the roof.

"Why are you kissing my bully?"
"Its just a friendly gesture. Stop being dramatic!"

"I'm being dramatic? Haven't you seen yourself. You have been neglecting me!"

He rolled his eyes and went back

You sat down across from him. And didn't eat. Hana came and sat next to him.

Suddenly you and hana felt cold. Since they turned the air conditioner up.

Hoseok took off his jacket and gave it to hana. That was the last straw.

"Ok I have had it! You go around and kiss other people infront of me! And think I am gonna let it go!? Are you an idiot! We dont have an open relationship!"

"Y/n sit down!"

"No! I am not sitting down. Until you clarify that we are over. Say it to my face. So you can finally fuck her."

"Y/n I-"

"Yes or no."

"Yes we are over." He said.

"Great then. Have fun fucking her and getting the pleasure you want." You took the milk and threw it as his face.

Then people started saying

"Not cool hoseok."his friends said.

Just then. Jimin. Your best friend. Came and hugged you. You hugged back.

He sent a death glare to hoseok. And left with you.

Hoseok skipped school and went home.

Y/n's P.O.V

Jimin kept comforting me with sweet words.

"I'm sorry y/n. He acts like a dick."
Jimin said

"Dont be sorry. I lost love towards him the second his neglected me. But I still stayed cuz I thought he loved me."

He smiled and hugged me
The next day I went to our shared apartment to take my things

Hoseok was there with hana cuddling.

"Y/n? I'll be right back baby."

He said and pecked her lips

"Y/n what are you doing?"

You ignored him and started packing your things. He kept nudging you. But you ignored him

You finished and left.

After 3 months~

"Y/n I need to tell you something" jimin said

It was now perfect. Hoseok and hana. Were happy. But he still loved you.

"Yes?"

"I like you. Actually no I love you. I have loved since the day we met. Will you be mine?"
He asked

"Yes jimin!!"you screamed and hug him.

After 5 months:

"Hey babe" jimin said scaring you.

"Jimin! You scared me!!"

I'm sorry" he chuckled.

He put his hand on your locker and kissed you. You kissed back. It was a intense makeout session. (Dont do that in school:) unless its jimin...

But someone was watching from afar

"I am sorry y/n"