When he hits you during an heated argument

Taehyung
Oneshot
Writer:koosheartue4eve
For: @DarkeKim
Type:Angst

"Taehyung you just let her flirt with you!"

"I didn't see her! It's not my fucking fault"

Tears started streaming down your face. In your 3 year relationship you only had 1 argument this was second and  the worst one.

"T-Taehyung she was all over you. Touching your chest and thighs and you say you didn't notice her?"

"I didn't! You always have to make fun moments problematic! I hate you so fucking much! GO TO HELL!"

He yelled and grabbed your arm harshly.

"Why are so annoying no wonder your parents disowned you. You need to fucking die!"

"Taehyung you don't me-mean that. R-right?"

"I do!"

"Tae-"

"SHUT UP"

"Please tae you are hurting me-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FVCK UP! *SLAP*"

You grabbed your cheek as it left a fed mark

Taehyung broke out of his form and looked at you crying and holding your cheek

"B-baby I am so sorry-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU MONSTER!!"

You yelled and slammed the door of your shared bedroom.

Taehyung sat on his knees and cried his heart out.

You started packing your clothes. You couldn't be with a man with Anger issues.

You came out with a suitcase and taehyung's eyes widened

"B-baby where are you going?"  He asked and cried again.

"Bun don't cry. I am not leaving for good. Just a little break. We both need a break. I need to stop assuming and you need to control your anger issues"

"You will come back. Right?" He asked with hope.

"I will. I will stay at my parents house. Please don't do anything stupid"

You pecked his lips one last time and left the house. Maybe forever.

You can't let anyone harm you by hearing your side of the story, you need stand up for yourself no matter what..