𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕘𝕖

Jimin:final
_______________

Author's P.O.V
______

Things have been going great for you and jimin. You had another wedding, You were having a baby girl. And jimin debuted in a group and was the biggest influencer and artist along with his members.

Yes,you had to meet some obstacles. But it's was worth it.

Scenario no.1

"I can't believe it! We are having a baby girl!" Jimin shouted in happiness and pulled you in for a kiss.

The member watched in aww and saw how much their jimin loved his girl.

"My holy eyes!"

_______________

Scenario no.2

"Do you Park Ji-Min take Y/n as your beloved wife and promise to love her,take care of her and help her through thick and thin for life until death do you both apart?"

"Yes I do"

"Do you Y/n take Park Ji-Min as your beloved husband and promise to love him take care of him and help him through thick and thin for life until death do you both apart?"

"Yes I do"

"Then you may kiss the bride"

Jimin leaned in and kissed you like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed your waist to deepen the kiss and smiled. He pulled away and started deeply in your eyes

"I love you Park Y/n"

_______________

Scenario no.3

"She has the same nose as you and the mouth as well"

"What should we name her?"

You looked at her and said

"Park Soon-Hee"

____________

Scenario no.4

"Soon baby come here" you called you daughter over to bake cookies for your husbands birthday.

3 2 1 Happy birthday!" You both shouted together.

"Thank you my beautiful babies."

After you tucked your daughter in bed jimin looked at you and smirked

"What's my birthday surprise?"

"In bed babyboy"

______________

Present~

"I love you all so much And the unborn baby as well" jimin said and smiled knowing he is the luckiest man to have you all in his life. His wife, his daughter and his unborn baby boy as well"

He then started singing promise in his beautiful, elegant voice.

"I want you to be your light baby you should be your light. So that you won't be hurt, so that you could smile"

"The best and most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard, but must be felt by heart"
- Helen Keller