cheating on him because he overworks

Jimin:oneshot
___________

"What if he finds out jin ? I don't want him to feel bad"

"But love, think about all stuff he has done. He doesn't give any time to you"

You smiled and nodded. He slowly presses your lips together.

But then suddenly someone entered the room

"So this is what I see, my hyung and my girlfriend making out?"

"Well I'm sorry jimin, you never have time for me. And for the past week you have been showing up home late-"

"You know why? Because tomorrow is our anniversary. And why I was late was because I was making plans for us. A vacation and I was even planning on proposing to you. And the rest, you know I have a hard time showing emotions and feelings. But you couldn't respect that. And instead kissed my hyung" he said and took out a box, with a diamond ring in it.

"And hyung I trusted you. I loved you like my brother. But what you did we unforgivable. Have a good life you two" he said.

He threw the ring on the floor and left the house. Making sure to slam the door.

"W-what? He was gonna propose"

"C'mon darling forget him-"

"Shut up! I lost him! I'm so dumb!" You yelled at him and yourself.

Just because your partner comes home late, doesn't mean they fell out of love or they are cheating. It also means they are  cherishing you. They love you.

Even if they don't show it.