When your mafia bf believes his ex over you:Hoseok

Your mafia bf just got back from a mission. It broke your heart seeing him in blood. And some cuts on his face.

"Hey babe. Do you need water?"
You asked

"Yea sure. And if you can bring the first aid kit"

He said and pecked your lips.

You nodded and left. He sat on the couch.

You came back with a glass of water and a first aid kit.

"Here. Drink the water and I'll treat your cuts."

You applied treatment on his wounds. He hissed in pain.

"It's ok. " you said calming him down.

Hoseok gulped the glass of the water down.

After that you kissed his hand.

"Lets go to sleep"he said.

-next morning-

You woke up to the light hitting your face. The doorbell rang. You got up and opened it.

"Mia? What do you want"

"Hoseok" she said. Mia was hoseok toxic ex. The main reason he became a mafia.

"Well sorry. But I don't sell him to bitches" you said about to close the door. But she stopped it and punched you. You fell on the ground.

Just then hoseok came back.

"Woah what- mia. What are you doing here?" He asked

"I- she is putting the blame on me! I never punched or kick her. " she fake cried.

You got up And said.

"Oh shut the fuck up. You came into my house and punched me-"

"Cut the bullshit y/n" Hoseok cut you off.

"What-"

"Mia would never do that"

You chuckled and then laughed.

"O-ok then. I knew it. You still aren't over her? This person. Who cheated on you. You wouldn't have been killing people But you are cuz of this bitch-" hoseok cut you off again.

"Don't call her a bitch" he said

"I will call her whatever I want. It is my mouth not yours. My life not yours. My decision not yours" he pointed the gun at you. Which you laughed at again. You grabbed the gun and threw it.

"Fuck the bullshit. I was a test? I fuckin test to get over this bitch? And don't lie hoseok. I have seen the messages. Of you and her. How she would reject you. But you would still be nice. I have seen you propose to her wanting her back. But it didn't work. Huh? Remember that. That time you brought her to our house. I heard the conversation."

You said.

"Y/n I-"

"Cut it! I have had it. We are over hoseok" you said and left you pack your stuff.

Hoseok just stood there and same with mia.

You came back down but hoseok grabbed your wrist stopping you.

"Don't be so dramatic y/n"

Hoseok said

"Ok then let's see. How you would feel if I had another boys pic in my mind when I am dating you. You were too blind to notice that she tried to break our relationship. You were too blind Hoseok. Cuz you never loved me. I was a toy to get over mia. If you loved me. You would have believed me. Not her"

You said. You push his hand off and left his life.

"Finally" Mia said and clinged onto hoseok's arm.

"No no no no" hoseok said

"What?"

"GET OFF ME BITCH" Hoseok shouted and shot mia in the head. She felt numb and fell to the floor. She was now dead

"NO! Y/N please. Please. Come back baby. P-please. Baby" hoseok cried even harder.

He used you as a toy just to get over his toxic ex. You left his life because of his hurtful actions