one

Edens POV~

"Eden! Please get down here before you're late for the train" Remus called from downstairs, I never understood why I couldn't just stay with the Weasleys for the ending of summer because my father knew I was close with them. Usually he would trust them but he figured out I had a crush on Fred and ever since then he refuses to let me go near the burrow unless he's with me.

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs with my trunk following behind me, this was my fourth year and I was more excited then ever to finally see the twins. Although my father would be joining us at school this year to teach, I wasn't worried about finding a way to hang out with the twins away from him.

"Finally what took you so long to get down here, let's go into the fireplace before we are both late" recently I've been feeling like he just doesn't want me to have a life but I guess that's just how fathers are with their daughters, they're too overprotective. "Bye darling I love you, Bye Remus I will see you for dinner tonight" Tonks yelled from the kitchen "Bye mom love you!" and with that I saw a poof of green flame and I was standing at the Weasleys.

"EDEN!" I hear simultaneously coming from the stairs of the burrow,  I run out of the fireplace and I'm squished by two tall red headed boys. "Shit guys, that's a little too tight of a hug. I cant breathe" I yelped from the bone crushing hug I was given. "Sorry E didn't mean to suffocate you" George replied making me chuckle a little then as I turned around to Fred he stood there silent looking at the ceiling.

"Fred why are you staring at the ceiling?"

"Oh I just didn't want you to think I was gonna apologize for hugging my best friend" Fred scoffed. The way his jawline was sharp looking and his freckles dotted his perfectly chiseled face as he looked off to the side of the room made my stomach flutter as I looked back toward George as fast as I could without staring for too long. "Whatever Freddie, no one said you had to apologize. This just proves that George is more of a gentleman than you" I teased "Wha- that... that just isn't fair" Fred crossed his arms as he pouted as George and I laughed.

"Well its time we start heading to the train station! Everyone to the flying cars out front!" Mrs. Weasley called out as she came over to greet me with a warm hug. We all were on our way to the cars as Ginny came up behind me jumping on my back and tackling me to the ground. "Hey Eden!! We missed you so much, mostly me obviously" she exclaimed. "Ginny! I missed you too! How have you been?!" we both got up from the ground and talked while Mr. Weasley and My father filled the cars with everyone's trunks.

When we got to Kings Cross we quickly made our way to Platform 9 3/4 and said goodbye to Molly and Arthur as we boarded the train. Thankfully my dad would be meeting us in the Great Hall for dinner and not riding the train, he decided to apparate saying it was the easiest way to get there. But since he did I got to sit in a train car with George and Fred. I was glad I would finally be able to hang out with them and talk to them, just us but apparently I was wrong because right as we entered a compartment Angelina was waiting for Fred.

"Hey Fredrick" Angelinas smooth voice hovered in the air for a moment before Fred sat down next to her guiding his hand to the other seats to tell George and I to sit down.

Fred and Angelina were flirting the whole time while George slept and every once in awhile Angelina would glare at me as if she was saying she won and it started to piss me off a bit. "I'm just gonna go find Ginny and Hermione, I will see you later Fred" I quickly exited the train car and bolted towards where I knew Hermione would be with Ron and Harry.

"Eden! I missed you!" Hermione exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug that didn't last long as she realized I wasn't in the best mood. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Hermione sat me down as she took the seat next to me. "Everything is fine, I'm just annoyed because I had no one to talk to. George is sleeping and Angelina is talking to Fred" Hermione looked at me with sad eyes as she is the only person who knows about my crush on Fred, she embraced me and we continued talking about how our summers went.

When we arrived at Hogwarts I went to the Slytherin table where I'm positive I was wrongfully sorted and sat next to some random Slytherin students. Everyone took their seats and the first years were sorted into their houses and we all had our feast.

I decided I didn't want to talk to anyone so I left dinner before it actually ended to head to my dorm, the only thing I was happy about was that I got my own dorm because Malfoy paid for everyone to have one to themselves. As I was heading down the stairs I was stopped by a voice yelling my name, I didn't even need to turn around to know it was Fred. I kept walking ignoring him and picking up my pace as I was far too annoyed to speak to anyone. Fred finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm causing me to turn around and yank my arm away from him as fast as I could. "E, why are you ignoring me?" Fred questioned me "I'm not ignoring you Fred I just don't feel well and I want to go to my dorm" Fred looked at me as if he knew something was bothering me but he couldn't quite tell what it was. "Eden you know I'm always here for you right? You can tell me whatever it is that's on your mind" I nodded and then proceeded to walk towards the common room when he stopped me again. "Maybe I can get George and we can go up to your dorm and watch one of those muggle movies you like so much" Fred said softly as he played with my rings on my hand, realizing what he was doing I pulled my hand away and just looked down. "Or not. We can play a game or something... like wizards chess" he said quickly, I looked up to meet his eyes realizing he had grown since last year and he was now almost a foot taller than me. "Fine Fred, if you go get George we can watch a muggle movie in my dorm but only if I get to decide which one" I chuckled slightly as a smile fell upon his face "Aye aye captain" Fred saluted and ran towards The Great Hall. I smiled quietly to myself and continued walking to the Slytherin common room to get ready for a movie night.

Third Person POV~

Eden quickly changed into an oversized hoodie and some leggings while choosing to watch The Breakfast Club as she thought the twins would like it. Next thing she knew the twins we knocking on her door asking to enter her room "You guys are good, come in and thank you for knocking" Eden always had an issue with the twins knocking before entering which caused a lot of awkward encounters in the past. "Of course we would knock, or at least I would. Fred just wanted to enter since he is so excited for the movie" George stated as he laughed his way over to a chair placed beside Edens bed. Eden laughed it off and climbed into bed as Fred plopped down next to her with a bowl of popcorn from the kitchen. "How did you manage to get that Weasley?" Eden knew the twins had their way of getting things but she also knew that Fred was always a friend to the house elves at Hogwarts "Oh you know us... always sneaking food out of the kitchen" Fred winked and Eden turned towards the movie as she tried to hide the fact that she was blushing. They all continued watching the movie when Fred tapped on Edens shoulder laughing because George was snoring.

"You reckon he will wake up from his own snore?" Fred said teasingly poking at his brother "Well if you keep poking him he will wake up" Eden hit Freds hand away from George and continued watching the movie when she felt Fred pull her in so that she was laying on his chest, she didn't pull away but she looked up at Fred. "What? Friends can't cuddle? We hug... what's the difference?" Eden shrugged her shoulders and decided to stay in Freds warm embrace as she drifted slowly off to sleep.

A/N : Hello :) lmk if you guys are enjoying this story so far and lmk any ideas you have I would love to hear your thoughts. This is my first time writing something so please be kind :) i was also thinking of adding songs to go along with certain parts of the story so please tell me if that's something you'd be interested in <3