ten

OVERALL/THIRD PERSON POV

Eden woke up to the sound the twins arguing about who was going to wake her up. She turned over to face them while they continued arguing not even noticing she was awake. 

"Morning idiots" she yawned 

"Oh Merry Christmas Eve short stack" George spoke like Eden would jump out of the bed and strangle him. The reason the twins were fighting over who would wake her was Eden wasn't a big morning person. Eden despised getting up too early and would always take the chance to sleep in if she could.

"Sorry we woke you" Fred said hesitantly

"Guys calm down, I'm not gonna kill you on Christmas eve" she laughed and proceeded to roll out of bed. Eden pushed the twins out of Ginnys room so she could change and get ready for the day. Eventually she finished up and went downstairs to go eat some breakfast, she also checked the mail just to see if Cedric checked in but there was nothing. 

"Good morning dear" Molly called out from the kitchen 

"Do you mind helping me set the table?" 

"Of course Molly, I'd love to help" Eden smiled at her and Molly smiled back with the biggest smile Eden has seen in awhile. That was one of the first times she has called Molly by her first name instead of Mrs. Weasley.

Eden was feeling pretty good about Christmas this year and loved spending it with the Weasleys. Although she has spent holidays with them before, it had been awhile and she forgot the feeling of warmth that the burrow brought. 

As she was thinking about Christmas she figured she would send Cedric a letter later to check in and to see how his break was. 

After the table was set everyone sat down for breakfast, it was filled with the twins usual shenanigans and they wouldn't stop bugging Ron. Harry and Hermione couldn't help bad laugh together at how the Weasley twins never stopped nagging Ron. Ginny and Eden got into a heated conversation about the Quidditch World cup that was up and coming. 

Molly and Arthur continued to bicker about how the twins should stop messing with Ron, but that was more so Molly nagging George and Fred to stop.

Breakfast soon came to an end and the twins jumped up from the table and ran up the stairs, while the trio and Ginny decided to put on their winter coats and go enjoy the snow. Eden was slowly walking up the stairs to get the twins when all of the sudden it sounded like a heard of elephants was rushing down towards her. 

"George and Fred! You could have knocked me down the stairs you blithering idiots!"

"Sorry lets go" Fred picked Eden up and ran down the stairs with her slung over his shoulder.

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley put me down!" 

"Relax I will E, just wait a second" 

With that they were outside in the brisk air with a light snow falling, the twins ran towards everyone else who decided to go sledding. As they made their way over to them, Fred still had Eden on his shoulder and he started to turn to his left away from the others.

"Fred what are you doing?" she started panicking realizing they were walking towards a huge pile of snow, she started wiggling to get out of his grip but it just got tighter around her legs.