five

It was now the weekend and Eden was up and putting an outfit together to go to Hogsmead with Cedric, she decided to put on some normal high-waisted mom jeans, a white mock-neck and a plain gray crewneck with some black high-top converse. Eden curled her hair and made her way out of her common to go to meet up with Cedric at breakfast before their date.

She got to breakfast and saw Cedric sitting at the Hufflepuff table so she made her way over to him. While walking to the table she glanced at the Gryffindor table to see Fred glaring at Cedric then at Eden, he quickly shot his eyes back to his plate with a furious look on his face.

"Morning Diggory"

"Lupin" Cedric's smile could've lit up the entire room

"So, what's the plan then Diggory" Eden smiled back and sat next to Cedric

"Well, I figured we could walk around Hogsmead and maybe get some butter beer at The Three Broomsticks"

Eden nodded with a smile on her face and ate some breakfast with Cedric before they went towards the carriages. On their way to the carriages Cedric took Eden's hand in his and smiled down at her with his bright grey eyes then proceeded to walk.

The whole way to Hogsmead Cedric never let go of her hand while talking to the other people that were with them. When they arrived Cedric bid goodbye to everyone that was with them and led Eden down the streets that were lightly covered in snow.

It was beautiful and Eden loved every bit of it, the start of winter was here and the cold nipped at the bare skin on her hands and neck. They made their way into The Three Broomsticks, it was warm and cozy with light shining through the windows.

Cedric and Eden talked and laughed while drinking their butterbeer, Eden felt a slight chill from the door opening so she looked up to see Fred entering The Three Broom sticks with George and Lee. Eden waved at George when he waved at her and then she continued to focus on her conversation with Cedric.

Cedric said something causing Eden to laugh and all of the sudden a door slammed open and she saw Fred rushing out of the three broomsticks. Although Eden was concerned as to what happened and why he left in a hurry she decided to stay with Cedric until they were ready to go.

FREDS POV

"Guys after Zonkos we should go to get some butterbeer" Lee chimed in which caused George and I to look over and nod to agree with him. After buying everything we needed from Zonkos we all headed to The Three Broomsticks, I didn't pay too much attention to who was there so we all just sat down. I saw George wave to someone but when I asked him who it was he acted weird so when I looked in the direction he waved I noticed why.

Cedric and Eden were sitting there together like they were on a date and he just didn't want me to see that. Deciding to ignore it I focused on the conversation George and Lee were having while waiting for our butterbeers to get to the table.

"Okay when we get back to Hogwarts we should put something in Filch's food that turns his hair red" stated George and Lee quickly agreed, I kept getting distracted by Eden who was in perfect view from where I was sitting.

"Fred. Fred!"

"Oh sorry, what Lee?"

"What do you think about turning Filch's hair red?" George joined in