three

Fred's POV~

As I was restocking the books I saw Eden finally finish her side of the library, did I do something wrong? I don't understand why she's so mad at me, I see her walk out of the library and when I was almost out of the library doors "I don't think so Mr. Weasley, you haven't finished restocking" Professor Snape said sternly.

Finally I'm finished, it was about 10pm now so I am supposed to go back to the Gryffindor common room but I had to check on Eden. I made my way to the Slytherin common room and hanging out with Eden so much helped me remember the password "Pureblood". Entering the common room was weird considering I always entered the common room with Eden, no one was around so I made my way up to Eden's dorm and knocked lightly. There was no response only a few sniffles from the other side of the door, I knocked again but Eden didn't say anything. I was worried about her, I wasn't sure what I did or why she was so upset with me but i was going to find out no matter what.

General POV~

Eden sat on her floor by the door quietly crying, a tear falling down her face every once in awhile. She heard a knock on the door and decided to ignore it when another one soon followed after. Eden got up from the floor and stared at the door wondering what to do, she slowly walked to her bed when the knob started turning... she forgot to lock the door. "Eden? Are you in there?" a quiet but rough voice rang in her ears "Fred please leave... I want to be by myself" Eden replied and hid her face in her knees. Fred closed the door and slowly approached the side of her bed slowly lifting her head to look at him. "What happened love? Did I do something wrong?" his voice calmed her even if she was mad he always had that effect on her. "Freddie I heard you talking to Angelina when I was on my way to detention" Fred's face was calm but then a reassuring smile rested on his lips while he was cupping her tear stained cheeks. "Love... I was only telling her I just wanted to be friends now, I never wanted Angelina I wanted you" Fred calmly spoke and Eden looked up at him with tears in her eyes, as she was about to speak Fred pulled her into his chest and held her. "Freddie... I-I didn't know, I'm sorry for getting so anxious and angry" Eden continued to speak after being in his embrace for awhile, Fred laid down on her bed with her still  in his arms "It isn't your fault, I should've told you I was going to talk to her. Now lets go to sleep yeah? It's late" he smiled and looked down at her quietly snoring on his chest... all he wanted was her...

The next morning Eden woke up still in bed with Fred holding her tight, his face glowing from the sun shining through a window in her dorm. His face lit up and his jawline was perfectly shadowed, he was perfection in Eden's eyes she saw him in a way she's never seen anyone.

"Its not nice to stare you know?" a smile grew on Fred's face and Eden just let out a small laugh and continued to look at him. "Well if you're going to keep staring can I at least get a good morning kiss?" he said as he pulled Eden closer placing a gentle kiss on her lips, she backed away and started to get out of bed "Loser." she laughed as she made her way to her closet to change. "Come back over here and cuddle me for five more minutes" Fred sighed "You and I both know that five more minutes isn't just five minutes and breakfast starts in 30 minutes" Eden laughed and continued rummaging through her clothes to put on some high-waisted black ripped mom jeans and an oversized maroon hoodie that she borrowed from Fred awhile back. Fred rolled out of bed to look at Eden "Is that mine?" he questioned as he laughed at how big the hoodie was on her compared to him "Maybe." she looked down at the hoodie then smiled back up at him. Fred then pulled her into a hug and walked out of the room "I'll meet you in The Great Hall for breakfast, I just have to change" Fred said while leaving and with that Eden went to finish getting ready in the bathroom and left for breakfast.