two

Third Person POV~

Eden woke up by herself in her room the next morning, It was 6am and she decided she would just get ready since breakfast was in an hour and she wanted to take her time. She kept thinking to herself about the events from the night before and how her and Fred were cuddling while watching the movie. It was normal for friends to cuddle right? she wanted nothing more than to stop overthinking it when the thought crossed her mind that maybe Fred had feelings for her. Eden's stomach fluttered and she continued getting ready till she was ready to go to breakfast.

Eden made her way down to breakfast in a white pleated skirt, a white mock neck, and a Slytherin crewneck over the top with black high-top converse. As she made her way into The Great Hall she saw Fred with his arm around Angelina whispering in her ear as her laugh filled the room. Her heart sank to her stomach as she realized that she did overthink it but she wasn't gonna let it keep her down as she saw George she ran up to him and hugged his neck from behind. "Hey short stack! how did you sleep?" George asked while signaling her to sit beside him. "I slept pretty well woke up not feeling too well though probably too much butter on the popcorn" Eden laughed followed by George "Reckon that would be Fred's fault he is the one who got the popcorn" George nudged Eden. Eden continued sitting with George since they only had to sit with their houses on the first night at Hogwarts.

"So what happened after I passed out watching the movie last night?" George questioned Fred "Well-" Fred was cut off by Eden "Nothing really I passed out not long after, if you want I can lend you the movie and you can watch it on your own time" she said as she took a bite of her pancakes "Oh okay that works-" George went to say something else when he was cut off.

"That was fucking rude Eden" Fred scoffed and glared at Eden.

"Don't be such a baby Fred, grow up and get used to people interrupting you, you interrupted Georgie and he is completely fine" Eden bit back a smile as she realized this would get him angry.

Fred hated when people told him to grow up, especially people who were younger than him

"Why are you being such a bitch this morning?! Did you get your period or something?! Merlin is this why you're a Slytherin?" Fred exclaimed Eden was taken aback since Fred has never once called her a bitch before.

"Fred why-" Eden then interrupted what George was about to say.

"No it's okay George, leave Fred be" tears started to slowly form in her eyes "Fred will keep being the lovely and perfect being that he is while I'm just some Slytherin bitch who doesn't know how to bite her tongue"

A smile crept on Angelina's face when she saw the tears in Eden's eyes. Eden jumped up from her seat storming out of The Great Hall while tears started to slowly fall down her face, she always felt like an outcast since all of her friends were in Gryffindor and her parents were Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Now Fred had the balls to say something about it.

As she was running she heard footsteps running behind her so she quickly took a sharp turn into the girls bathroom hoping they wouldn't follow her in, she realized she was wrong as she entered the stall and saw a certain red head from the crack in the stall.

Eden sniffled as she spoke "You aren't supposed to be in here, it's the girls bathroom George" a light knock was heard on the door followed by a voice.

"It isn't George, please open up I just want to talk" Fred kept lightly knocking trying to get Eden to open the door.

"Fred just leave I'm not really interested in talking to you right now" Eden let small tears fall from her face, as she wiped them away Fred used alohomora to open the stall only to see her standing there with her hands cupping her face.

He slowly approached her and pulled her hands away from her face to reveal her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

His face sunk and his heart dropped to his stomach as he finally realized what he said, Fred always promised her that he would never judge her and that the different houses didn't actually matter. Fred pulled her into his chest as she melted into his arms she looked up at him.

"E, I'm so sorry I should've never mentioned that... I-I don't know why I did" Fred stumbled on his words "I was just so angry and I wanted to make you just as mad as I was" Eden stopped him.

"Freddie it's okay, it was me who made you mad in the first place and I'm sorry" Fred cupped her face with his hands as he stared into her teared up hazel eyes.

"Eden I should've never said those things regardless, you told me how you felt about it and I still said it" he looked from her eyes to her lips and proceeded to look back and forth a few more times causing butterflies to erupt in Edens stomach.

"Fred-" she was cut off by Fred's lips attaching to hers and she quickly pulled away shocked that he just did that.

"I'm sorry I should've asked" Eden quickly wrapped her hands around the back of Fred's neck and stood on her tip toes while attaching her lips back to his. He returned the kiss and Eden felt as though she was on cloud nine, this was everything she wanted, everything she longed for was to be close to Fred to feel his lips against hers and it was finally happening.

They pulled away and looked at each other when they saw Professor Snape standing behind them.

"Shit" Fred and Eden exclaimed as the met the Professors eyes.

"I expected better from you Lupin... you are in my house after all, but since you are here with the Weasley boy I must give the both of you detention" Snape declared

"Today after classes are over you will both join me in the library restocking the books that were returned and left out, now out of the bathroom Mr. Weasley" Fred left the bathroom with the Professor and Eden proceeded to wash her face and leave the bathroom to go to her classes.

After class Eden headed to the library for detention when she heard voices from an empty classroom, she decided to listen since the voices sounded familiar. Fred's voice could be heard talking to some girl and Eden felt her stomach drop when she realized who he had been talking to... Angelina. She pulled away from to door and continued to the library where she met Professor Snape

"Just in time Ms. Lupin, where is your accomplice?" she paused for a moment "I'm not sure, I haven't seen him" just then Fred walked in "Professor Snape, I was just in the restroom" Snape glared at him and proceeded "Alright you two start on the books, Mr. Weasley start on the right and Ms. Lupin on the left" and with that Eden made her way to the books she would be restocking.

While Eden was restocking she would meet Fred's eyes every once in awhile and just look away as fast as she could. She couldn't believe he was talking to Angelina again after kissing her and basically being the reason she was in detention in the first place. Eden kept restocking when she felt a presence behind her so she turned around to Fred standing right behind her "Sorry I was just putting this book away, guess it was in the wrong pile" he said while smirking down at Eden, she scoffed and walked away from him to go get more books. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" as Eden was about to respond Professor Snape appeared behind Fred "Mr. Weasley... If I see you on this side again I will have no choice but to give you another detention" and with that Fred made his way to the other side of the library again.

Eden finished stocking the books she had been assigned to and was given the okay to leave detention. She looked back at Fred before leaving the library to go back to her dorm, as she was on her way back to her dorm she bumped in someone. "Eden. Hey how are you?" a familiar female voice rang in her ears, it was Angelina "Oh uhm I've been great, thank you for asking but I really need to get going" Eden said while passing Angelina and walking at a fast pace towards her dorm clenching her fists.

A/N : Hey let me know if you have any requests for this story. Any drama or anything leave it in the comment section :) also lmk how you're feeling about this story so far :))